Tastes good!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are taking this at bedtime and enjoying restful sleep. Sometimes a full eight hours, without waking up or having leg cramps.

Life Time Liquid Calcium Magnesium Cirtrate, grape flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the orange/vanila flavor. The grape is fine though. Those two flavors are lower in calories than some of the other flavors offered by that company.

Awesome cal-mag supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite calcium-magnesium supplements. The 2:1 ratio is perfect for the body to absorb the minerals and not cause imbalances with other minerals in the body. I have extra energy from taking Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements, plus my overall health has improved greatly. Keeping the body alkaline is very important and this supplement has greatly helped me to return my body back to alkaline after being too acidic for many years. Usually after consuming a couple bottles of the grape flavor, then I switch to the orange-vanilla flavor for a few months. I used to take this with apple juice, but got tired of the taste after a year. So, I switched to mixing this supplement with grape Kool-aid and the taste is so much better. I only mix it with 2-3 ounces of Kool-aid so I'm not consuming too much sugar. I highly recommend any of the Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements to everyone, but especially the orange-vanilla and grape flavors.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice flavor

Liquid calcium magnesium citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great makes it easy to take it straight without mixing with other liquid.Also liquid is better for bodyabsorption.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my old stand-by. Wonderful product. Keeps my right hip from that weak feeling.

improve bone health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the only type of calcium that works for me, and is very good, no upset stomach or digestive problems.

Calcium Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for years. I love it and helps RLS, restless leg syndrome. Great product.

1 2 3