Tastes good!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are taking this at bedtime and enjoying restful sleep. Sometimes a full eight hours, without waking up or having leg cramps.

Life Time Liquid Calcium Magnesium Cirtrate, grape flavor

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the orange/vanila flavor. The grape is fine though. Those two flavors are lower in calories than some of the other flavors offered by that company.

Awesome cal-mag supplement

Posted by Reviewer2726363 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite calcium-magnesium supplements. The 2:1 ratio is perfect for the body to absorb the minerals and not cause imbalances with other minerals in the body. I have extra energy from taking Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements, plus my overall health has improved greatly. Keeping the body alkaline is very important and this supplement has greatly helped me to return my body back to alkaline after being too acidic for many years. Usually after consuming a couple bottles of the grape flavor, then I switch to the orange-vanilla flavor for a few months. I used to take this with apple juice, but got tired of the taste after a year. So, I switched to mixing this supplement with grape Kool-aid and the taste is so much better. I only mix it with 2-3 ounces of Kool-aid so I'm not consuming too much sugar. I highly recommend any of the Lifetime liquid calcium-magnesium supplements to everyone, but especially the orange-vanilla and grape flavors.

Just what I need in my medicine cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2614876 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to finally have found a calcium citrate at a great price and a smooth texture and delicious flavor. I highly recommend this to weight loss patients.

Life Time, Lquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1847979 on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it and is a great product which I will continue to use. Before using your company, I bought the lemont flavor which I like the best. You might want to consider adding that flavor to this line. Thanks.

Terrific flavour

Posted by Reviewer1353785 on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 7-year-old loves it.

Good Stuff Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1306776 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great customer service. Hats off to companies like iHerb who believe in and practice super customer service. If I need anything that iHerb offers I will be purchasing it from them.

EXCELENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GOOD TASTE. CALCIUM DOES NOT GATHER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer3217758 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Liquid like

liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my last ditch effort in combating steroid induced osteoporosis. I'll know more next year if I am getting more results with this product verses pills.

1 2 3