Gerat product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for me because I have a problem swallowing the large calcium pills and instead of taking both magnesium and a calcium pill, all I have to take is this one product. I add this to my tea at night and it is perfect and tastes great.

Best Calcium Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only calcium magnesium I can take without having stomach/intestinal problems-as long as I take it in the evening. I wish it didn't have the fructose, but other than that, it is a great product.

Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a difficult time swallowing pills so was happy to have Life Time, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate recommended to me by a dietitian. I purchased 3 different flavors and have started with the Natural Lemon Custard flavor. The liquid is of the consistency of Milk of Magnesia but without the chalkiness. The flavor is really pretty good and definitely a product I will continue to use.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it because there is a good form of Magnesium (better absorb of Magnesium Citrate in comparison with other forms of it). Use it for my fast growing tall eldest son.

My Favorite Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for bare-bones calcium magnesium supplementation. I also take extra magnesium and VitD+K2 to get a 50:50 ratio and find that really relieves age-related muscle stiffness and lack of strength. Wish I'd taken this earlier in life.

calcium magnesium citrate, liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking one spoonful of this dietary supplement every morning for several years at my doctor's suggestion.

Does the job, good value, reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, good value, reasonable price

Great flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the lemon flavor. Even better than the strawberry! I like the calcium magnesium balance; doesn't constipate like calcium pills did.

tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

even my 18 mo. old grandson likes it.

1 2