Great Tasting Liquid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using LifeTime liquid calcium-magnesium for half a year. Previously I had grape flavor which is also good. The orange vanilla flavor is very good, and tastes like orange juice when mixed with apple juice. The 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium is extremely important for the body to balance all minerals, and this product has the perfect ratio. I love how the calcium and magnesium are both in citrate form so the body can easily absorb and use the minerals. The only thing I'd change about the product is the milligrams of calcium and magnesium. Since the body cannot absorb no more than 500 mg of calcium at once, with each serving of this product, 100 mg of calcium is being wasted by the body. Overall this is the best calcium-magnesium supplement I've ever found. It does not contain calcium carbonate or magnesium oxide which are forms the body cannot use. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a great quality calcium supplement.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, doesn't easily upset stomach. It states the elemental calcium, unlike many other brands, which is important.

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our chiropractor recommended a good cal/mag supplement to prevent my leg cramps, so this is what I've taken for several years now. Oldest daughter used to get bad growing pains, but has not since we started taking this. My sister-in-law (a nurse) said that the the pre-acidified cal/mag is absorbed more readily than a standard cal/mag; my mother-in-law (a naturopath) uses this to decrease menstrual cramps.

Everyday use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this everyday for a couple of months and I really think it has helped with my fatigue a little. The only thing to make sure is shake really well, otherwise its not mixed very well.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, for one it tastes really good to me,it does have a really thick texture so if you don't like that thick texture, it goes great in yogurt or milk. Make sure it's vanilla yogurt or else it will make the flavor of anything else a...bit strange. Since taking this I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin and nails. Before my nails used to peel and flake, not any more, they are nice and strong. My skin also has a lot more color to it. :-) Price is good too.

Good!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

sleeping much more deeply since i started this. I take once a day with dinner 1tbsp.

Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had a bicycle accident late in January. Broken back (4 vertebra cracked). Started using Liquid Calcium immediately and after 5 weeks my first xray already started to show some healing. Doctor was surprised at the healing progress that had already taken place especially for a 50 year old. Can't wait till my next appointment.

Liquid Calcium Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that I tried the Orange Vanilla flavor and it's great. I have a hard time swallowing large Cal/Mag pills so the liquid form solved that problem... and it tastes good too.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son was diagnosed with autism and he lacked calcium and magnesium. He has a hard time taking things down even eating is a problem but with this product he will drink in down great. This also has vitamin D. I have been taking it as well. My ankles have bothered me for years and I started taking this product and now my ankles are pain free. Its not bad tasting either. I would recommend this. A great price too.

Liquide Calcium Magensium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product.My mum has some serious problems with her bones but since taking this product it improved dramaticaly.Im taking it myself,as prevention is the best first step with anything.it tastes great and it is more effective than fish oil at least with us.Not to mention how fish oil stinks on kilometer ;)