good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Yum!

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite calcium magnesium products. I don't take calcium every single day anymore, but I do take this when I want to get some extra calcium since it contains the right amount of magnesium to balance the calcium. IMPORTANT: Calcium alone can cause heart attacks and strokes. So I take D3, K2, extra magnesium and other minerals daily, as well. D3 helps you to absorb calcium and K2 helps the calcium get into your bones rather than into your arteries. Update: See my D3 review-it's better to get vitamin d from the sun 50 degrees and higher rather than from supplement form.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I very like it.it suit for me.

Best of the flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to ingest; in my opinion, this is their best flavor.

Life Time, Calcium Citrate, Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liquid taste great. Seems to help my overall self.

Tastes So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This strawberry liquid calcium tastes so good--it's almost like candy. It makes my horrible night time leg cramps go away, as well as making my nails really strong.

Works great & taste well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

Liquid calcium magnesium citrate----strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit worried that I wouldn't like the taste, but it tastes true to the flavor.I can finally say that I can sleep at night and because of this I have more energy throughout the day. Plus no more night sweats... I'm not sure if this was what the product was meant for, but it works for me.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Life Time Calcium Magnesium Citrate for several years now. It is easy to take, and, being liquid it is high absorbable. I've recommended it to a number of people on iron supplements because it helps with the inherent bowel issues of taking iron supplements.

good product