THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH DEALING WITH THE MURDER OF MY SON AND RIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING I FELT AS THOUGH I WAS GOING TO LOSE IT AND I WENT TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE IN CULVER CITY AND THE OWNER RECOMENDED CALM AND CALMER THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY LIFE I WILL SAY. I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON IT IS SO WONDERFUL THAT I BOUGHT 2 MORE BOTTLES FROM IHERB JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT RUN OUT OF IT.. GREAT PRODUCT! THANKS ;-)

Worth a try...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been dealing with anxiety for most of my life. From generalized anxiety to social anxiety, mild, moderate, and severe. Ater taking this supplement for a couple of weeks, I realized that my overall mood improved, if only slightly, and that the anxiety, in general, was lessened. I have been taking this product for 2 months now and plan to continue.

the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I held off writing a review until I put these to the ultimate test for me: traveling, especially flying. I just got back from a 10 day trip to Asia, and I was amazed at how well these pills have kept me cool and calm. I normally take 1mg of Ativan when I fly, but with these, I took .5mg as a precaution but didn't need any on my flight back. I do not travel well as a rule, but these helped me so much, I felt so normal and free to enjoy my trip rather than wallowing in my anxiety. These have helped uplift my moods as well and helped me deal with the physical stresses and managed to remain healthy when my companion caught a cold. I like that these can be taken on an empty stomach or with food, though I did feel the best results when taken on an empty stomach. With iherb having these at less than half the price I would pay in stores, I don't think I will ever be without these pills!!

Love this stuff.

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with bipolar II about 10 years ago but found that the drugs were too strong for my particular issues and had too many side effects (in fact, my doctor and I discovered that antidepressants were causing this so-called bipolar disorder). As a result, I made some lifestyle changes and turned to nutritional supplements to help with the mood issues. Calm & Calmer was probably the 5th "stress relief" supplement I tried, and the only one that A) always made me feel better and B) didn't make me sleepy. As a result, I've been taking it for six or seven years. I think it also helps me control my stress eating. I love this stuff, and it's helped a lot of other people too -- I recommend it all the time to friends and family who need something to control their stress and anxiety levels.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Its a wonderful product that truly gives you the serenity you need during high stress without making drowsy or dozy. And the best part is, its all natural! You have to try it!

This combined with other similar supplements seem to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a so-called Type-A with stress-filled life and have noticed I've become comparatively calmer than before using anything and will continue to use this.

Life saver!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dispite taking perscription drugs for severe PMS symptoms, I had still been dealing with irritability and anxiety every month. This product has cut those symptoms from 2 weeks to maybe 2 days a month and are less severe! There are no side effects and I am now getting my friends and family members turned on to it. Great product!

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this stuff to ease my social anxiety. It works great!

great for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for staving off anxiety attacks and helping reduce feelings of stress in hectic situations like at work or college. Several of my family members use it. It helps me to prevent emotional over-eating.

When you need to be "Mellow"

Posted by ellelisw on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this very much and my only problem is I don't like to be reliant on anything, even if it is natural and herbal. I tried it because of the reviews I read here and I was looking for a natural alternative to Xanax, which had been prescribed to me because of a trauma. I've been trying to cope without it, though, as much as possible, to not be dependent on anything. During times when stress and anxiety are at their worse, this helps completely, better than theanine alone which left me a bit too sleepy compared to Calm and Calmer.