Help

WOW! What a Blend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product...so much energy and just overall wellness. When I first started taking this, all my sinus allergies cleared up, my knees had no pain, everything just was better. I try to avoid taking this too late in the day, because it does give me more energy than a huge mug of strong coffee..but not that jittery energy! Everyone should be using this!!

Organic 4 Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I Love it! It has given me energy,has helped with my allergies and my digestive problems.

Impressive first results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been taking this blend for three weeks, after having taking another blend made mostly of Acai. Recently we have both noticed less pain from arthritis/bursitis -- it may be the mangosteen. I have seen a drop in cholesterol levels from the first Acai blend, and hope this continues.

Delivers all as promised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having been a Noni drinker from way back I was excited to see this particular mixture hit the shelves...it really is a wonder drink. If people would do the research on the 4 elements of this tonic - they would be astounded. It tastes great and all you need is a shot glass full - every morning. Highly recommended!

A Better Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I were using the non organic version of this from Life Time. After reading a review from one person reminding me of pesticides and herbicides used in commercial farming I switched to this version. It only makes good common sense to avoid chemicals if you want to maintain your health. This juice sure seems to keep us healthy. My wife and I just don't get sick anymore regardless of who or what we're around. I'm 64 and my wife is 58. And of course Iherb is the only company to buy this from, they have proven to me over and over to be the best company to buy your supplements from, quality and prices, you can't beat them.

Nydelig smak - fantastisk produkt

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne drikker ungane også gjerne. Blanding av 4 økologiske superfrukter som alle har kjente positive virkninger på kroppen. Et veldig godt alternativ til dei som slit med den grønne supermaten - og eit flott supplement til oss som vil ha i oss alt saman :)

I really like this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product! I order it for a friend of mine as well. She really likes it and says she notices that she has more energy and feels better when she takes it. (Now her sons want her to get it for them also!) Caution: Don't take it at the same time as you take medication - especially not with medication for high blood pressure as it can send you to the ER with blood pressure way too low.

Tropical fruit flavor is a plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wonderful. Lots of controversy whether Acai is as good as some say, but my mind thinks so and I feel more energetic so that's all that counts.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, also i recommend you take at least one day off the product, i usually take sundays off from all vitamins, juices and so on, then continue as I normally do starting Monday, then off again the following sunday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase