Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely one of the best digestive enzymes and one of the most competitive in pricings. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unproces sed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat proces sed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy proces sed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stres s off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The les s you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstres sed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a high strength digestive blend. Basically, it contains 3x times a normal digestive blend will contain and it’s the highest pos sible strength available. It also contains specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest every food pos sible. It comes with 0.5 billion of probiotics which I think isn’t a lot and it’s unneces sary in an enzyme product but no harm though. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. This product also contains multiple strains of protease and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value range. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food acros s different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dis solve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I take 1 for a normal meal, 2 when I overeat and 3 when I am eating a buffet. It would be nice if they actually indicate what Fibrazyme consists of. Otherwise, it is hard to compare it to other products. I also like that it comes in a glas s bottle which means that there is les s leakage of oxygen compared to plastic bottle and glas s bottle are recyclable as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for many years now. I have issues with digesting my foods. It Helps with digestion. I take one pill prior to each meal. Have lost a few inches. Highly recommended!

Very Good Product

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you compare it's ingredients to some of the other enzymes on the market, this one is a bit stronger, and it's vegan. After using these with a moderate to heavy meal, you can feel the difference.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I consider this product an everyday necessity.

this is the best enzyme ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just take one with a meal. I have tried so many enzymes up till now. this has the best combination and highest potent variety of enzymes in just one pill. I am very impressed with the quality.

I like this one..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I looked at a lot of enzyme products and this one I like the best. It has good quantity of enzyme blend. I recommend this one.

EXTRAZYME-13

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

QUALITY SUPPLEMENT. AFFORDABLY PRICED TO USE EVERY DAY.

life time,extrazyme-13 with probiotic, 90 veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my gastro Dr. gave it too me after having IBS and other digestive problems... I has given my gut a great regular reliable system. With out this my System is out of sorts, With this I don't have worry what my Gut will do to me that day. IBS is not fun and you don't know when it will hit. I haven't been back to see him since this. referred many friend and they are so happy to have it also.

Very good quality

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a comprehensive digestive enzyme, which can be taken as capsules or poured into smoothies. I take it before eating any large meal, especially one containing a lot of protein.

EXTRAZYME-13