The fabulous Goji Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this delicious drink for 2 years now. It boosts energy, zaps cellulite, and as an added bonus not even so much as a sniffle in these past 2 years. A fab product!!!

Goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is just as good if not better than the more expensive goji juice. I have been taking the juice for about 4 months now and have seen benefits to my joints,vision and reduction in having to take allergy medicine. A great product and a good value.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to lower the colesterol in my patients and it really works!!!!!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this particular Life Time Goji Juice for at least five years and find it to be one of the best tasting juices I have experienced yet. I do think that it has kept me quite healthy since I have only had maybe one cold a year and no other health issues. I would highly recommend this juice.

Improved Eye Sight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had better sleep and my eye sight has definately improved. I was going to get reading glasses but no longer need them. Great product and pleasant tasting too.

Really, this is the Best tasting Juice I've ever tasted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add a cap full into my morning yogurt along with Almased USA, Almased Synergy Diet, Mix it all together, sometimes adding a banana. I do my walking as I usually do every day, later a small dinner. In the evening I drink a bit more of the juice, and everybody is commenting on my skin, and how healthy i look. I feel great, and I lost three pounds.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We really love this particular Goji Juice. We have tried other brands, but find this to be the best tasting! It is very fruity and easy to drink alone or mixed into another drink. The product is comparable to the product found in stores, however it is much cheaper! We will definitely be purchasing more from iherb. We find this product does give us energy, help us sleep, and be balanced in general. We are very happy!

Life Time Goji Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Life Time Goji Juice for some time and find it to be very energizing as well as very tasty.

goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i first tried goji cause a friend recommended it to me for my elbow pain he said try it & i didn't have anything to lose so i bought some and it worked! when i ran out of it my pain came back so i bought some more and so far it's working for me

GOji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product and we will be definitely ordering more.