Help

FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking the liquid hyaluronic acid but switched to these pills due to a higher mg. content. This product really works! I went off it for awhile and could hardly walk - I noticed a real difference when back on it. I am 66 and was told I will need a knee replacement due to arthritis but as long as I can take these pills I won't be having any surgery!

Happy, skin soft to touch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take with vitamin C 1000mg, Collagen 1+3 x 3 tablets, take twice a day, after 3 months skin very soft.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I have been using it for years. I have arthritis in my hands from years of overuse of them in work. And this product does lubricate the joints (not to mention eyes, hair and skin). Great product.

hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product enable me to sleep at night. the pain in my knee was so great I was often awakened at night

Great product, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last two years and really notice a difference when I stop. Delivery to France took 13 days. Thanks iherb.

Hyaluronic Acid for sore knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After a recent yoga class, my instructor told me about Hyaduronic Acid and that it would be good for my knees. She told me that she had been taking this medication for a long time and that it releived the pain in her knees. She suggested that I purchase some and take two capsules each day for a week, and then to drop back to one a day. By the end of the first week, I was amazed at how well my knees felt. I no longer have the pain in either knee. Sincerely, Earnest Samples

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this I've had far less aches and pains, I can do a lot more things that were difficult before.

Lyne from Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good product.The natural ingredients convinced me to buy this product. I have severe pain in my joints especially my shoulders and hip. The surgeon wanted to do a hip replacement but I am trying this product in conjunction with glucosmine,msm. Only been using for a week and felt the difference in pain levels. I will see how I progress.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these capsules for a year now and have seen a definite improvement in particular with my skin and also the joints in my hands.

1 2