Help

I was a skeptic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am not anymore. This stuff really works. I have had severe insomnia since I was a child, I have tried everything and nothing worked without side effects I could not tolerate. In addition to not being able to get to sleep I usually wake up an hour or so after falling asleep and am up again--having to go through the next day with only one or so hors of sleep. I refused to go to narcotics for help with my sleep problems and decided to give this product a shot after reading good reviews and it NOT having any known adverse reactions. Not only did this stuff help me get to sleep but stay asleep for a refreshing 6-8 hours with nothing but a fresh start to my day. This stuff is inexpensive and is a true miracle for me. Not only was I more than satisfied with my order and will be re-ordering more of this and much more very soon I was amazed at the super fast delivery. This website is designed very well and is easy to navigate, has plenty of product information and choices--this place gets an easy A+ Thanks

Good

Posted by ellelisw on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with these. I've used many different brands of Theanine over the past couple years, and Lifetime's theanine is just as effective. Nice price... I wish iHerb would carry a larger bottle through this brand.

It seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this in conjunction with TMG at the recommendation of my HCP, to replace another product no longer available. Basically I am taking it for maintenance in the mood department, and haven't had any problems... maybe there could be other factors. My only complaint is that shipping took almost a week, but at least iherb notified me that there would be a wait.

great to help sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Ok once in a while

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this only when i needed extra energy and it has worked well.

Did not work

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I stopped taking it as I saw no improvement.