Unusual Protein Blend, Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Convinced Soy protein activates estrogen in to the detriment of the body which makes it more difficult to lose weight, I searched for a plant based protein powder. This protein blend of pea, hemp, rice and chia seed tastes unusual and the chocolate flavor takes some getting used to, but is quite tasty as you continue using it. It is a good alternative to soy, egg and whey protein if you look to avoid those proteins.

Love this Shake with almond milk!!!

Posted by Reviewer2100434 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting protein, it is very satisfying and keeps me energized all morning...

unable to take this protein drink.

Posted by Reviewer2016255 on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could not take this product as it caused my blood pressure to greatly increase----I have dx of htn and on medication, but it jacked it way up anyway The taste was great and wish I could consume it.

yum;) chocolate protien shake

Posted by Reviewer1186217 on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great tasting..like having a milkshake... easy meal replacement

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this protein powder in my oatmeal every morning and it tastes amazing! I love waking up to the fresh coco smell. It fills me up and makes me happy to know I am putting something whole and nutritious in my body.

Fabulous, love their products!

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavorless ones better, but this is a bit of a treat now and then. I use half chocolate and half plain and with blueberries it' totally yum. Just had some, in fact, when the request for the review came in. Love iherb... fantastic service. Between them and DHL, I have the products very quickly - I'm in Australia. The savings are enormous, especially with the Australian dollar blitzing the US...

Chocolate peanut butter shake

Posted by Reviewer1639628 on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This plant-based chocolate protein powder is perfect for when you want a treat - try mixing a scoop of it with a cup of rice milk, a spoonful of peanut butter, a bannana, and a squirt of agave nectar - healthy and YUM!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2070417 on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for breakfast after my workout. Tastes very good, nice and chocolatey, not like those chalky ones. Keeps me full until lunch. I would reccomend this to anyone who wants a nutritional quick meal.

excellent vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1565193 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great protein content, taste, price, this is right up there as one of the best i've found, and i'v been using protein powders for years, including vegan ones. definitely recommended...

life time plant protein ,chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1626288 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the best tasting plant protein i have ever tasted..and you only need water..it's filling..it holds me over perfectly until the next meal!

1 2 3 4