great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to find this product for my daughter who has a rare metabolic disorder and needs a liquid Q10 because she has a Gtube. When I saw the other reviews for this I knew it would be perfect for her!

Effect on Periodontitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been mixing this product with Glycerin and Peroxide, 1/3rd each. I then put about 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture in my mouth and stimulate my gums with a rubber tipped stimulator. In my last dentist visit, after using this procedure for three months, the depth of the pockets around the roots of my teeth had lessened. I'm hopeful this improvement will continue.

Liquid CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! My 6 yr old has to take CoQ10 for a metabolic condition and this product seems to work great! It doesn't have a lot of additives and perservatives (i.e. sodium benzoate) that some other liquid CoQ10's have that are not good for even "healthy" people. Our son calls this his "power drink". He definitely has more energy and can focus better in school. He has been taking this for 7 mos now and has even been able to gain some weight (which he desparately needed). This CoQ10 really works! Refridgeration is required after opening but be sure this product never freezes. For those of us that live in colder states and have it delivered, you'll want to plan accordingly so product doesn't sit outside in the cold long.

You're a pocket saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've gone to many sights, and found that iherb.com is positively a pocket saver. My child suffers too from a rare metabolic disorder and uses the COQ10 as a supplement. I've spent many dollars in the past, and now I can finally save. Thank you iHerb.com

GREAT STUFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LEAVE THE 5 HOUR PICK ME UP STUFF WERE YOU SEE IT. USE THIS INSTEAD, IT WORKS ALL DAY NATURALLY WITH THE BODY. TASTE GREAT AND CHEAPER. HELPS THE BODY REPAIR ITSELF, AND YOU GET ALL THE BENNFITS.

Great product and great customer service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Due to the extreme cold in Pennsylvania - the bottles were frozen coming directly off the UPS truck. We are very glad that they did not break.

LIQUID COQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT !

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find this in liquid form.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am grateful to have found a place to get CoQ10 in liquid form at such a reasonable price. My daughter has a mitochondrial disease and is tube fed so she needs a continuous supply. The product is wonderful,is easy to use and arrives promptly.

TASTE GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take other liquid multi vitamins and minerals so I always feel great and a good energy all day yet sleep like a baby..but when I heard about CoQ10 liquid I have to get it I heard is great for your teeth's health and gums ...but it does taste like ice cream orange and creams ..so my children loves it!!!

1 2