You're a pocket saver

Posted by Reviewer2777122 on May 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've gone to many sights, and found that iherb.com is positively a pocket saver. My child suffers too from a rare metabolic disorder and uses the COQ10 as a supplement. I've spent many dollars in the past, and now I can finally save. Thank you iHerb.com

Liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1593588 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! My 6 yr old has to take CoQ10 for a metabolic condition and this product seems to work great! It doesn't have a lot of additives and perservatives (i.e. sodium benzoate) that some other liquid CoQ10's have that are not good for even "healthy" people. Our son calls this his "power drink". He definitely has more energy and can focus better in school. He has been taking this for 7 mos now and has even been able to gain some weight (which he desparately needed). This CoQ10 really works! Refridgeration is required after opening but be sure this product never freezes. For those of us that live in colder states and have it delivered, you'll want to plan accordingly so product doesn't sit outside in the cold long.

Effect on Periodontitis

Posted by Reviewer2091785 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been mixing this product with Glycerin and Peroxide, 1/3rd each. I then put about 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture in my mouth and stimulate my gums with a rubber tipped stimulator. In my last dentist visit, after using this procedure for three months, the depth of the pockets around the roots of my teeth had lessened. I'm hopeful this improvement will continue.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1680215 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to find this product for my daughter who has a rare metabolic disorder and needs a liquid Q10 because she has a Gtube. When I saw the other reviews for this I knew it would be perfect for her!

TASTE GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take other liquid multi vitamins and minerals so I always feel great and a good energy all day yet sleep like a baby..but when I heard about CoQ10 liquid I have to get it I heard is great for your teeth's health and gums ...but it does taste like ice cream orange and creams ..so my children loves it!!!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3036553 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great tastings and love the fact that it's made with rice bran!!

liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1460914 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent,easy to give and assimilate for my 83 year old Mom.

Thanks for Liquid CO Q10

Posted by Reviewer1997424 on Oct 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am very glad that you offer the CO Q10 in the liquid form. I have a grandaughter that has a rare metabolic disorder and is tube fed. The liquid CO Q10 that you supply is easily injected into her tube without any complications. Doctors from Duke University have called me to find out where we get the liquid form of the CO Q10 from. I gladly reccommend iHerb.

J Cape

Posted by Reviewer1664190 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This CoQ10 is very much accepted here at my household. My granddaughter has a rare metabolic disorder and requires CoQ10 daily. I am thankful for iHerb and their efficiency and their valued product.

Works Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1186118 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a 7 month old with a rare metabolic disorder. After having much difficulty finding the perfect liquid Coq10 to get through her G-tube this one has worked best. We were having the vitamin compounded at a pharmacy which was costing 28 dollars every 2 weeks. This is a real penny saver and works much better!

1 2