Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've done a lot of research into Glucosamine and Condroitin. Liquid forms are supposed to be the best. Plus combining glucosamine hydrochloride with glucosamine sulfate is the most effective for arthritis and joint health. This one is excellent, with the glucosamine sulfate form of glucosamine. I use it with Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM(containing the Glucosamine Hydrochloride form of glucosamine) so that I am taking both forms of Glucosamine. Be ready with a sip of juice afterwards!

great for the knees!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My knees know the difference right away. They used to crack and feel weak. As soon I take the Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, I forget completely about that. And the taste is great.

Great Price, Swift Service ...and it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick, easy and glitch-free execution of my order. And a great price for the product and brand I sought... ...Almost a year later, I'm updating my review to vouch for how strong my elbows and forearm tendons have become. I like to do submission wrestling with guys about half my age. The stress this sport places on the elbow joints is great; I used to have tender and weak elbow joints/tendons/ligaments all the time. A tablespoon of this EVERY MORNING has essentially wiped the problem out.

liquid glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is truly nasty tasting medicine. But I think all glucosamine is nasty tasting. I do like the effects of having no pain in my arthritic joints.

Amazed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had arthoscopic surgery on my left knee for a torn menicus, but to the doctor's dismay there was not a torn menicus, but a divitt in the cartilage under the knee cap. Therefore, there is not much that can be done for the pain I feel each day. I tripled the dosage for 3 days and then brought it down to 1 tablespoon am and pm. I am amazed because for the first time in weeks I can go through a day with no pain w/o taking my pain pills.

Tightness of Joints Reduced just after 1 week with LifeTime Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank God I found iherb while searching for LifeTime Liquid Glucosamine Chrondrotin. Iherb's price is unbelieveable!! I bought my first bottle in my local Over-the-counter about 5 weeks ago. It me so much that I have second thought to continue with it. Within 1 week (daily dosage applies), my parents-in-law (in their 70s) noticed that their joints are less tight when they woke up in the morning. With the afforadable price, I am now ordering this product not just for them but for husband and I. Have been encourageing my friends to consider iherb.com for their supplement needs. Am sure they can find something that suits them while enjoying savings. Except for the 'uneasy feeling' of no expiry date printed on my 6 bottles that arrived recently, I am a satisfied consumer. Thank you. Irene

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first it was a shock to taste this, but I'm use to it now. You could add it to juice but I just take it straight from the bottle ;-)

Liquid is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, try it.

Life Time, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Natural Tropical Flavor, 16 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my items in a very timely manner, matter of fact it very fast, product was wrapped very well also, I think I could of drop the box from 6' and bet you that the product would of been just fine. On the Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Natural Tropical Flavor I have used it before for my knees, And I believe it is a excellent product. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Life Time, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, Hope you don't discontinue it. I've used this product for years, when it was labeled under Innovative, I was so depressed when it was no longer avail. I put the ingredients in the computer and found this. I was so happy. I think it's a perfect mix of ingredients that really works.

1 2