LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Posted by Reviewer3282937 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2389582 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

EXPIRED PRODUCT

Posted by 5587995459670698277 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF THIS PRODUCT WAS WORKING FOR ME OR NOT, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE! I'VE BEEN CONSUMING IT FOR 6 WEEKS, NOT KNOWING IT WAS EXPIRED. NOT HAPPY!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1704068 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

good product

Posted by Reviewer3254453 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good product, I liked it alot.

Hope it helps?

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not bad, i try to take it every day. Since i have problems with recurring uti'S, so far so good!

Excellent product for UTI!! highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2621733 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for reoccuring UTI! Very good

Health

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting & healthy product!

1 2