D 3 deficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a great product for my Mom who had a bad Vit D deficiency. Within a couple of weeks, her color was better and her health improved.

So easy to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty! Like drinking berry flavored water. Not thick & syrupy nor is the flavor heavy. An excellent way to get this much needed vitamin.

Essential for Optimal Health, Life Time D3 is a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

People are finally starting to wake up to their bodys' need for high quality vitamin D. Life Time's product is potent and tastes great. I highly recommend it.

CMP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Life Time, Liquid Vitamin D3 for many months now and it works great in keeping my D3 blood count normal before using it I was very deficient in Vitamin D.

Couldn't be happier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what the doctor ordered. Keeps the winter blues away and I feel 200% better.

tastes great and seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving this to my 5 year old with PDD and dry skin for 3 months. He was taking omega 3's for 4 months before than with no improvement. Together they have cured his dry skin and his gross motor (balance and coordination) have improved. He really enjoys the taste - I used to use it like a bribe to get him to take to omega 3, but don't need to anymore. Would definately buy again.

liquid D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very Good Bargain and quick service

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very tasty and a great way to get in a large dose of Vit D-3. I would recommend it and will buy it again.

Bye, bye blues...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After only about 5 days I noticed a change in my attitude...well worth it and it tastes good too!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wonderful, easy to take and works very well.