Worth every penny!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In fact, this is cheap. in only 3 days I noticed a 50% improvement in my joints. I have tried the capsules from other companies with little or no effect. This works great for me!

great

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My usual MSM i buy was out so i gave this a go, and i like it abit more than the NOW brand, not clumpy, bit finer texture, will just buy this one from now on.

fill your peels with high quality MSM and save some bucks...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i take MSM as a relieve of inflammation as well as the builidng of tendons back ( fibromyalgia ) ,and lately i found it can also clean your body from lead intoxication and my mouth is loaded with lead+silver amalgams so i guess lead slowly dissolves into my bloodstream,Errrr no brain dentists,as if its not known that lead is toxic for a 100 years plus.by the way,i would also recommend Chlorella for heavy metals intoxication.usually i like to taste what i supplement with but MSM has a kind of bitterness that destroys any blend or smoothy-taste wise,and believe me i can tolerate and even like bitter herbs,but not MSM so i cap it and take 3 OO caps a day.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

msm

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As always, excellent for the whole body, especially the joints. A must for a daily supplement. When we stop taking it, a couple of weeks later, our stiffness comes back. When we start taking it again, a couple of weeks later, we get less painful. Good price.

Long term effect

Posted by 4618247106326841548 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not so good but this is not the meaning of this product. As it has to be long term effect, I will speak about it later on.

repeat order

Posted by Reviewer1600050 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

purchased this multiple times and have been well satisfied

Very good

Posted by 5552487865106608974 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bonjour, Je suis très contente du produit MSM Life Time que je commande régulièrement pour son action sur les cheveux, la peau, les ongles et les articulations. Ce produit me donne entière satisfaction et est vendu à un prix très compétitif par rapport à celui que je commandais en France (prix divisé par 3). Je continuerai à commander le MSM Life Time qui est un excellent rapport qualité-prix. Livraison parfaite avec suivi. Aucun problème. Excellente logistique chez Iherb. Merci Iherb

MSM powder

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My joints have been creaking loudly and complaining in recent months/years. I read the positive reviews and bought this product. I have now finished the whole pot; (and it is a big one.) I can only comment that my joints hurt more than ever and more have joined in the chorus! I am not blaming this product, but it has not improved them. It is disappointing but I'll have to try something else.

Change for the worse

Posted by Reviewer2554883 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received my latest order for this product and something different about the packaging sent me scanning the outside. I was not at all happy to see on the bottom "Product of China". Why has the change been made from USA to China given the appalling record that China has for polluting its products?

wery good