Help

Stops the pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 6 different brands and this one works the best for me. Stopped my hot flashes, a blessing for any woman. Has releaved the pain of crippling heel spurs. I would highly recommend this product from LIFETIME

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried another blend of noni and acai before this one and found I did feel more energetic, but the price of it was out of this world! I decided to try LifeTime Noni Mangosteen Goji and Acai and found it to be as effective if not moreso than the one costing more than twice the price. I have been working out with a personal trainer for about a year. Just last week, I saw a HUGE jump in my strength and endurance. The only thing that had changed was me adding this juice to my daily intake. It might have been coincidental, but I can honestly say I do feel better when I take it.

Noni Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for anyone with rhematoid arthritis or sciatic problems. My husband is able to live and cope with unbearable pain since he started taking your product. Thank you.

finest blend of mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been paying 35$ for 24 oz of grape juice with mangosteen in Xango and another brand. This is half the price and the anti=oxidants they add in this juice is far better. You body will repond with glee.

Great Energy Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A great energy booster! I mix 1 oz of this Life Time Blend in 5 ozs. of Strawberry Gatorade every morning and I can go all day without feeling exhausted at day's end and without needing a pick-me-up nap like I use to. After reaching 50 one needs a little boost in their busy day!

ENRICHES YOUR HEALTH

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely the greatest. The 4-way combo of fruits is excellent. It will definitely give you extra energy. Even my skin and complexion have been glowing. I feel great and have been on this for about 6 months. I HIGHLY recommend it. Loaded with high antioxidants which are very important for good health.

Once a day keeps all the aches and pains away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved this juice since I first started using it years ago. We are all different in how certain natural products work on our body and with this juice, along with the usual good things - I also had the added benefit of my nagging joint pain disappeared. Try it, its so multi-dimensional you will notice many benfits.

Best of the Mangosteens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great product and I have tried several others. This one so far tops the list.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take this and I have fibromyalgia and he is a heart attack and stroke survivor and we both feel great taking this. I have several other people taking it now as well.

noni mangosteen acai juice