2 strongest natural antibiotics combined!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great, strong combination of natural antibiotics! Can be used both externally on wounds, scratches, cold sores, pimples and everything else you can think of. Add some drops in your pets drinking water to kill parasites, and take it yourself for the same benefits too! Great against candida and any fungal issues too. You can also use this to clean veggies, counter tables, cutting boards Etc. with. Just ad a dropper full to a spray bottle and you have a super cleaner spray - that will not kill your pets or u :o) Click "like" below if you liked this review!

The best Candida Albicans killer on the market/Houston

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I had a very stubborn case of Candida Albicans infection and I tried grapefruit seed extract Pau d Arco, coconut oil, anti-candida capsules, you name it I tried it, but this stuff is simply wonderful. After two doses I was in control of my situation. My friend at the health food store told me about it, but the price was double that of iHerb. I kid you not this stuff is great even though it is hard to swallow. I will always keep a bottle on hand. iherb is the best for prices and customer service.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several years and highly recommend it. I had pneumonia several years in a row, but after starting to use this formula no pneumonia. It is very bitter, but I mix it in a 1oz jigger of grape juice. I feel it's best to take it at the first sign of illness and continue taking for 1-2 weeks afterward. I also begin taking it as soon as someone around me gets sick. Last year I had three people at home sick, but I never got it. I sometimes mix it with Sambucol (elderberry).

Oregano Oil, life time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using it for some time now and she has noticed that her stomach is feeling better not burning, etc. near as much as before. She is moderately Celic, so has to watch what she eats closely. We take 15 drops daily in Apple juice as it seems most palatable. I've noticed increase in stamina and also my stomach is great.

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

high quality I used this regularly I've bought 6 bottles in the past few months and gave them out nearly 90% success rate in fighting off viral and bacterial illnesses.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. I began using this oregano/olive leaf oil combination in April and it has been a real eye-opener. I wish I had been taking this for years instead of just finding it recently. I tried capsules last year and they did pretty much nothing for me, but as soon as I began taking this my energy levels went up and my work output increased so that now I’m getting a pay rise due to increased productivity. I’m not totally over my fatigue issues but I don’t need naps all the time like I used to. I haven’t tried PT73 yet so I don’t know how this measures up to that, but it’s something that definitely works for me and which I would recommend to others. The only other energy-increasing products I have successfully used are ubiquinol and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

Bye-bye flu and sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes terrible, but it is absolute reliable when it comes to killing parasites or infection. It's highly antibacterial (they cannot stand its taste either), alleviates cold and prevents tonsillitis (inflamed tonsils). When my throat or tonsils start to hurt or get sore I add 30 drops of Life Time Oregano Oil & Olive Leaf to 100ml lukewarm water and gargle with it. This product is also effective as an immune booster. If you're wondering about its taste, well, don't ask me how I know this, but it actually tastes like ping-pong (table tennis) balls :)

Very strong and I think it works!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you take it internally, it's best to put it in empty capsules (you can empty any vitamin or medicine capsule you can find at home). Otherwise the taste is just too strong!!

Very good product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You must have this and use it with GSE

good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used the oregano on it's own , and the olive leaf on it's own , but the combo should be fantastic , the true test will be this summer when my daughter gets her annual throat and ear infections from swimming in the cold water , I've used it already for my own minor ear infection and it has worked like a charm.

1 2 3 4