This REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1977559 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 79yr old mother has been taking this for a year. She hadn't had eyelashes or eyebrows in 20 years and now she does! She went for her bone density test and her levels had improved over 200 points since taking this product. She could not take medications prescribed to her to stop her bone loss. This product has stopped it and improved her bone density! I am now taking it!!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3063303 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began using this stuff shortly after I realized my hair was thinning drastically.... to the point where others even noticed. Clumps were coming out in the shower, due to stress and hormones. Anyhow, I purchased this and started drinking fiji water which contains silica, and my hair is no longer falling out. Awesome! I noticed a difference pretty quickly, too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2654185 on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've given this product to my pregnant daughter-in-law and we both like it and notice our hair and nails look great.

Osteo Density

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I see a different in my nails and hair

good

Posted by Reviewer2422878 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good.we all like it.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works!! I gave my gel nails up for health reasons etc. I had gel because my nails were were weak and thin. I started taking Collegen and amino acids months before I quit the gel. It helped somewhat to bring them back to life faster...Silcia wasn't the answer either. I was less than half way thru my bottle of Osteo Density when I realized my nails were hard! My combination of products which also include Chlorella has greatly improved my skin and hair and NAILS!! Im not one to 'review' but this product deserves it!

A. M. Briggs

Posted by Reviewer1685995 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Life Time, Osteo Density Blend, Bone, Skin, Hair support(rate 5 stars)on two separate occasion and have found that it works wonders for my nails. I am just assuming that it's working for my hair and skin from the compliments I receive. The taste is also wonderful.

Life Time, Osteo Density Blend

Posted by Reviewer1734215 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. A great way to take needed calcium and take care to protect bone density. And it tastes great.

from VA

Posted by Reviewer3247569 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Easy to take. Makes your fingernails grow!

Osteo Density Blend

Posted by Reviewer2830327 on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful easy to take product. Has proven benificial.Great flavor