This REALLY works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 79yr old mother has been taking this for a year. She hadn't had eyelashes or eyebrows in 20 years and now she does! She went for her bone density test and her levels had improved over 200 points since taking this product. She could not take medications prescribed to her to stop her bone loss. This product has stopped it and improved her bone density! I am now taking it!!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began using this stuff shortly after I realized my hair was thinning drastically.... to the point where others even noticed. Clumps were coming out in the shower, due to stress and hormones. Anyhow, I purchased this and started drinking fiji water which contains silica, and my hair is no longer falling out. Awesome! I noticed a difference pretty quickly, too!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good.we all like it.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, easy to take and I have not experienced any sideeffects.

this product has made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thinning bones when I started this product. I have been taking it for about 2 years or more and it has made a huge difference in the hardness of my nails, and the strength I have in lifting, walking and doing my exercises. My bone density test showed I was stable. I am so glad you carry this calcium product and my bones are very glad. Thank you. Debby

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feelless pain in my knees, will continue to purchase

a liquid mineral that tastes good and has "body"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it's the marine collagen of some sort they add that keeps the liquid thick. Best liquid mineral I've had. This is something like a multi-mineral too

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works!! I gave my gel nails up for health reasons etc. I had gel because my nails were were weak and thin. I started taking Collegen and amino acids months before I quit the gel. It helped somewhat to bring them back to life faster...Silcia wasn't the answer either. I was less than half way thru my bottle of Osteo Density when I realized my nails were hard! My combination of products which also include Chlorella has greatly improved my skin and hair and NAILS!! Im not one to 'review' but this product deserves it!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a little chalky but, it works wonders...Bones & joints fell better...Hair growing too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great can Notice The Diffirence with My Hair Already