The perfect prenatal vitamin for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand is recommended in Marilyn Shannon's book Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition, and after some years of searching and trying other brands and combinations, I have come home again to this one, which has been a lifesaver for me. My search is over. It gives me the right balance of vitamins and minerals I need. In addition to some Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs prescribed by a practitioner, this has helped regulate my cycles, which were very irregular, and has restored energy and balance. I depend upon them now. I have only found them online, so they are a bit hard to come by. I will only ever use the CAPSULES now, however. I was using the tablets, but choked on one at least every day, and began to develop anxiety and difficulty swallowing any pill, no matter how small. I am so grateful they are available in capsule form as otherwise I would have had to stop taking them altogether, which would have meant buying dozens of vitamins and minerals separately to get the same levels this offers in six pills. I do supplement with a few other vitamins, and my Chinese herbs, but I depend upon these for my base.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended to me by my pregnant neuce. I like it because It has pkenty of minerals and pantothenic acid. I feel really good. Makes my body feel stronger!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Remarkably fast delivery of these excellent vitamins.

Great Vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these - keep my energy levels up and I feel great. I will never switch.

Excellent Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins; I have used them for all four of my pregnancies, as recommended by Marilyn Shannon's book Fertility Cycles and Nutrition. I did not take any vitamins during the beginning of my fourth pregnancy due to nausea and laziness. After the nausea was gone I felt really low on energy and overly emotional, I also found sex to be very uncomfortable and unpleasant, so I re-ordered these vitamins and noticed a difference within the first week of being back on them! As much as I love these vitamins the tablet kind still make me gag, so I switch to the capsules and they are much easier for me to take. They still have a slight taste and smell, and they are bigger than the tablets, but I can take them with water and not have a problem (With the tablets it had to be juice or milk!). I will definitely continue to use them until I am done breastfeeding.

Love These!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend these over the standard prescription prenatal vitamins.

Very Good All Around Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins were suggested in a book I read and I am very glad that I took the advice. These prenatal vitamins are the best I have used to help me with energy, mood, etc. They are worth the money.

Great product, timely arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have so much more energy after switching to these vitamins! I wish I had started taking them sooner.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Covers just about everything I need daily with 2 pills.