Caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received the prenatal vitamins today so I have nothing to say about their efficacy BUT there was a warning on the bottles. It said that the product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. I called the lifetime customer service and the gentleman assured me that the product was safe. He stated that it was because the production naturally (not added) contains 13ppm of lead and in CA it is required to state that the lead can cause harm. Just an fyi in case anyone else is concerned upon reading the warning.

I totally read reviews before buying... 25 & Not preg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I'm one of THOSE shoppers. I'm very happy to report that in the last 9mths of taking these I have not gotten a cold or sick at all. I'm 25 and not pregnant. I began taking this before my husband and I got married, just in case we had an addition. The tablets do have a little funky taste, but not THAT serious; once you get past that little bump it's all good. I take 4 b/c i tend to forget to take 6. This is great & effective for women that are looking for a multi-vitamin. I found this after reading the Nutrition & fertility book (pink book) which was awesome. I put some in a zip lock bag and leave it in my office desk; b/c I'm a busy women & forget the essentials at times. There have been times when a co-worker or friend, maybe feeling REALLY weak while on their period, and I give them two; an hr later they are already feeling te extra boost. When I feel a cold or a bug coming on I make sure to take 6; but NO MORE than 6! and by the next day I'm 100% fine. This stuff is amazing! I buy this from Iherb b/c it's more affordable, i've never felt like this was a knock off of the "real thing". The bottles I've received are always sealed.

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago (based upon annovulation, irregular cycles and high testosterone levels), as well as Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroidism). Rather than immediately running to the Reproductive Endocrinologist to get put on Clomid, I wanted to see if the natural approach would work first in balancing my hormones and getting healthy. I talked with a friend who read 'Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition' by Marilyn Shannon and started on these prenatals at half-dosage (3x a day), along with the recommended sleep/diet changes, omega 3s, and Vitex... and her cycles were regular in 3 months. The next month she conceived. I decided that it was worth a 'go'. I ordered these prenatals and have been on them for almost a month. At this point I think it's too early to tell a difference, but I'm not giving up yet. I also want to see if getting my thyroid levels under control will help balance my other hormones. I am only giving a 4 star rating because the jury is still out on these prenatals and their effect on my body. For iherb.com, though I am thoroughly impressed with their service, and I would definitely order through them again!

Great Vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using these vitamins as my daily vitamin several months before my first pregnancy. I've continued to use them ever since and really like them. They have everything a woman needs, especially when pregnant!

Wonderful vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used these for a year while pregnant and nursing and highly recommend. Great mixture of vitamins in appropriate amounts. I take this every day and will continue throughout my reproductive years!

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful for any pregnant or nursing woman!

Pregnant Lady

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am happy I purchased this product. My Dr. took a look at it and was happy to let me take this instead of the prescription.. I usually 4-6 per day because sometimes I forget to take 6!

Pre-natal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me the energy and supplements I need to carry on with my day to day activities. I'm continue to take it because I'm nursing, It is my "secret formula" for raising 2 little ones under 2!

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These help me stay healthy and feel energetic. No extra supplements required except some flaxseed or fish oil.

Great Service, Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iHerb shipped my order to me very quickly. I like the vitamins too - they seem to have helped my energy level. You do have to take 6 vitamins a day, but I just split them up by taking 2 vitamins at breakfast, lunch and dinner. They go down easily, and don't leave an aftertaste. They don't upset my stomach either. All in all, I'm very satisfied with the service AND the product!