no magnesium stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good multi. If you are among the few people who are avoiding magnesium stearate in your supplements then this is the product you want. Gel caps, liquids, and powders do not contain magnesium stearate.

LifeTime Soft Gels Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When my local health food store was out of product, they told me it was because this particular item was being discontinued and they would no longer be able to get them. Your website showed only eight bottles remaining, so I guess that means you can no longer get them either. So, I bought four bottles. I've used this particular brand for years and it has worked very well for me, so it isn't something I have to keep using to determine its effectiveness for me. Since the item is no longer being made, the fact that it works well for me, and probably would work equally well for any new user, becomes a moot point since no new user will be able to get them to try. But for me, they work well. Now next year, I'll have to find a new vitamin.

High quality vitamins/minerals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are in a gel form so I get the benefits from them faster! Very balanced vitamins & minerals with great dosage. I will definitely buy again.

qualified

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product...

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product

Excellent vitamins at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi-vitamins I have ever taken. They are a little large, but worth the extra effort to swallow. Thanks to iHerb.com for providing them at such a good price and for delivering them promptly.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well, the soft gels are a little large, but easier to swallow than tablets. I like that they are already in liquid form for better absorption.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've place 2 orders now and on both occasions the product was delivered on time and as promised. After delivery my query was answered prompty.

great overall multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great overall multi. I found it has more of some of the vitamins than other brands I looked at and that is why I got it. However, the last two shipments of it there was one or more capsuls that leaked inside; iherb promptly exchanged it. I will keep ordering it in spite of that because of the higher amount of the good stuff.

Life Time Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be excellent, finally, a vitamin that doesn't taste terrible and leave an aftertaste or cause burping.