WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for muscle, arthritic pain, and when you stub your toe or fingers or other non emergency type minor, dufus accidents!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely awesome in soothing and getting rid of muscle and joint pain! I wasn't expecting this product to work as well as it does but it very pleasantly surprised me and others I've shared it with.

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and it has helped my immensely when starting an exercise program when you first have minor aches and pain. It stops the pain immediately.

Good product for the price

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for instant relief for pain it beats much more expensive products out there.

Stop Pain Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sprayed the product on several other people and they have each ordered Stop Pain from you. The product is excellent I injured my foot while cycling. I had no ice and no Epsom salt. My foot was swollen and hurting I sprayed it with stop pain and was able to go to sleep. The pain came back in three hours so I sprayed it again. I repeated this four times. The next morning my foot was still sore but the swelling had gone down and the pain was only there when I stood on it. Every three hours I sprayed it that day and into the night. On day two the swelling was slight and I could put on a shoe and walk down stairs. This is a great product I use this instead of any oral anti inflammatory drugs.

Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After suffering back pain andusing this product on recommendation from a friend, which I found to work wonders, I found your company on the internet & ordered my supply of Stop Pain which has now arrived. Quick & sufficent service which I will use again & recommend to others.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I carry this in my gym bag and apply it to my more painfully aging joints prior to my workouts. Works great!

A Healer Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this stop the pain it works on your complete healing as it adds Glucosamine to feed the joints. It was onece on the store shelf and that's how I knew of it. Please let everyone read this claim. Thanks for selling a product that helps me walk, sit and feel better.

Very helpful when skin in a problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray is great to use for Fibromyalga. Hits the spots and cools them down right away. Helped me get some sleep.

Glucosamine MSM Boswella spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for myself and family and love it. Would buy it again. Nicole

1 2 3 4