Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1389431 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely awesome in soothing and getting rid of muscle and joint pain! I wasn't expecting this product to work as well as it does but it very pleasantly surprised me and others I've shared it with.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2279653 on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and it has helped my immensely when starting an exercise program when you first have minor aches and pain. It stops the pain immediately.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Posted by Reviewer1405465 on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for muscle, arthritic pain, and when you stub your toe or fingers or other non emergency type minor, dufus accidents!

Good product for the price

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for instant relief for pain it beats much more expensive products out there.

Life Time, Stopain Extra Strength With Glucosamine MSM and Boswella, 8 fl oz (240ml

Posted by Reviewer1654188 on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I bought it for my parents (85 years old), and they told me that it really works. They even recommended it to their friends too. It is the second time that I purchased this specific product.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer3236584 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could not get through the day without the StopPain.It work fast and releived the pain in my knee so that I can walk without limping.  Bend my knee with out all that pain.   I carry a small bottle in my purse to use if needed.  Great stuff! Jonnie

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have alot of pain issue and this help a lot. It is so easy just to spray it on and the smell realy does go away. Great for travel or work.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712774 on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray is really good. It goes on cold and warms you up very quickly. I used it on my back after I moved wrong and hurt it. It helped a great deal. I'll be glad to have it on hand to use again.

Glucosamine MSM Boswella spray

Posted by Reviewer2746008 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for myself and family and love it. Would buy it again. Nicole

Very helpful when skin in a problem

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray is great to use for Fibromyalga. Hits the spots and cools them down right away. Helped me get some sleep.

1 2 3 4