it works! Grow hair even after chemo

Posted by gypsyjuju on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell you how much I love this product. After chemo I thought I would have thin hair forever. I used to fill my hairbrush with hair as it fell out. After using this product for one month my hair is thicker and my hairbrush proves that it isn't falling out anymore. Kayianni

Best Supplement I've Ever Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Vital Hair for three months now and am amazed by the results. Not only has my hair improved in texture, but I have new growth as well. My paper-thin nails have hardened substantially and are growing faster than ever. As a totally surprising bonus, Vital Hair has helped lessen much of my joint pain due to fibromyalgia, to the point that I rarely need to take even Tylenol any more. I realize this is not an advertised claim, but it's proven itself very effective to me, and I hope someone else will benefit from my experience with the product. I've tried pure MSM and B-complex vitamins without the results I've enjoyed from Vital Hair.

Great vitamin! Make hair and nails strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stop hair loss and make hair grow up (on the head only)! You should try it!

Like It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have used this for a number of years, and it is the best.

Best Supplement for hair I've Ever Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I "meet" VitalHair For the first time about 13-15 years ago and it makes wonders. Not only has my hair improved in texture, but I have new growth as well.

Good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer not having to take four.

supreme vital hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this stuff. Just what I need for my hair. It's slowly falling out and I can see regrowth. But I also use essential oils mixed with water and spray into my scalp daily which I think makes just as much difference. I use this everyday and will continue as it's the most value for money in my opinion compared to the other hair vitamins available. I think the MSM makes a difference to my skin too.

Pleased so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just started this product - I believe with just a week or two there has definitely been less hair loss and love that there is MSM for my achy joints. Because I have noticed a change in my hair in my mid 50's I will continue these and may try other similar products, as iHerb offers several in this category.

Supreme vital hair vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!

Life Time Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Iv'e been using this vitamin for years and have below waist length hair, it helps keep the split ends to a very minimum and leaves it silking and shiny, and it make it grow pretty fast. I've been letting my hair grow for 12 years now and I cut at least 6 inches off every year because it grows so fast. Reasonly I ran out and I notice my nails breaking eaily and my hair wasn't as shiny and smooth. I ordered 6 more bottles a month later.

1 2 3