TUNG HAI is a SUPER PRODUCT***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT/BRAND FOR OVER ONE DECADE NOW! IT IS A SUPERB HEALTH SUPPLEMENT! I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE ON THE PLANET. I HAVE HAD MEASURABLE RESULTS FOR OVER 10 YRS NOW....AND YOU WILL TOO. LEW~ SAN DIEGO, CA. * USA~

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Many vital nutrients and good chelator of heavy metals. Great also for detox and fasting.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product is good and delivery was great and very fast. Happy customer

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very speedy, best price, very happy with product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smell as bad as other chlorella products, hopefully it is as strong as they say it is.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this product I have not been sick with colds/sore throats. I have also had more energy, less fatigue. Recommend highly!

Best buy on the Net.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have searched through numerous sites. I have found that this item seems to be the best value. Grab it while you can

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 6 bottles and 5 of them had the safety seal inside the lid broken. I'm assuming the glue wore off because this product sat in the warehouse so long. however the one bottle I am using now and the product seems fine. I've only been using it for a few days as my last supply of a different brand ran out. It has a different taste than the other chlorella I've tried,but it still seems to give me the energy and clean my system out. I'm going to be taking it with spriulina soon, which im excited about.

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice to get 1000mg tablets instead of other companies tiny pills. Taste is also good.

Life Time, Tung Hai, Chlorella