Help

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My house keeper loves using this stuff. She said things came off the wood floor that she thought were just part of the floor. Country Living

amazing product

Posted by trynatural on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted something less to into replace the Cif cream cleaner we were using around the house. And also Simple Green, which my husband uses to clean his bike after long road rides - was hard to find in Singapore. This soap cleans the grease off the stove, everything off the bike, It even cleaned a muddy pair of running shoes after a marathon, with very little effort! I also works great on dishes. It lathers incredibly well - which you don't get with Castile soap. It works on laundry too a but because of the suds, not good for kid sudsing machines. Can't say enough about this. GREAT stuff. Cleans. Safe for kids. Safe for environment. Get it.

For real... it is all-purpose....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This worked well... used in the bathroom to clean all fixtures, as a toilet bowl cleaner, and as a tile cleaner for the ceramic tile floor. I also used a bit to clean the jets in the whirlpool tub. Wonderful product... I like the fact that I only have to grab for one item to take care of many cleaning projects on our mini-farm. ***Shipped with tape over the spout and placed in a zipped-lock pastic bag,in order to prevent spillage and loss of liquid during shipping. I was impressed!!

hair, face, body,baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After being disappointed in this soap as a dish and laundry soap I decided to try it on my natural blonde dreadlocks and totally loved it as a gentle residue free shampoo so much that I started using it on my face and whole body too ! I also use it as a baby wash and when my husband tried it he fell in love with it as well, especially the fragrance, which is a very pleasant light limey type. i personally love the fragrance too, very uplifting and refreshing !

Cleans Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this to clean our dishes. It cleans very well leaving no residue which other cleaning products sometimes do. And best of all, it's natural and you feel safe eating food from the plates. I have gone on to get the laundry and bathroom cleaner. I am sure they will be just as good as this.

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly washes fat, a good smell.

This cleaner is superb !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleaners I have used. It leaves your floor sparkling clean !

Best Dish Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is wonderful for all types of cleaning but I like it best for dishes. Cleans well and suds last.

life tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my spray bottle for multipurpose i add a little bit of soap and fill it with water. it works great no rating though on www.ewg.org/cleaners

Flowed out. An empty bottle arrived((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the bottle arrived empty as the lid was damaged...

1 2 3