good natural solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this laundry detergent. it's reasonably priced and the cleaning strength is good. It's definitely better that many other brands (Ecover for example. Ecover gives lots of bubbles but cleaning power is weak). This liquid is very concentrated, which makes it economical in use and it's one of my favorites.

Our new permanent detergent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bottle seems to be lasting forever. It has not bothered my extremely sensitive skin whatsoever, and seems to work fine on our regular everyday laundry. I have used it on my husband's work shirts and it seems to get rid of the armpit smell from them, but they are already permanently stained with wood stain so I can't really say whether it gets stains out very well. Love it and will keep buying it! Imparts only the faintest fresh scent from its natural ingredients.

Good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this liquid for my 1 month old nephew. All of his clothes are very smooth and gentle after washing, but this laundry don't moves stains well. I shoud buy oxygen bleach too.

Inexpensive and effective detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a bunch of natural detergents, but this seems to be the most powerful. You use a very tiny amount and it ends up much less expensive than other, major brands. There is a level of clean you can't get without potent and caustic chemicals; but Lifetree is as close as the natural ones come.

Awesome Product, Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this Laundry Liquid for 2 months now and I can happily report that it is really wonderful. It has a nice, light, citrus smell and seems to be cleaning all of our clothes very well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It gives not lots of foam. But the result is good! A smell is very slight, but cool!

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This product is very great. I'm allergic for a lot of chemicals. I also get a lot of problems when I get exposed to fragrance. But with this detergent I have 0,00% problems! I'm very happy I finally found something that's realy 100% natural and also works very good!

great cleaner! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The soap is really concentrated and so you don't hardly use any to do a load of laundry. Seems to be doing a good job. Vinager used for fabric softner really works too! Just fill the compartment with it and it works great.

Loving it so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clothes are clean and smell fresh :-0

THE BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It has a light, clean scent and doesn't bother my chemical sensitivity. I usually can't stand anything fragranced (even most 'natural' products. It's so nice to finally be able to use something with a little truly natural fragrance. IHERB: PLEASE CARRY ALSO THE GALLON SIZE!!

1 2 3