Soft, Shiny, Rich Hair.

Posted by Adrienne on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this product. It makes my hair unbelievably shiny. People are constantly complimenting my hair's luster, color, and the condition that it's in. Instead of damaging the hair, this product actually improves the condition of my hair. Years ago, I dyed my hair with everything under the sun. It was damaged and didn't look too happy. With this color, I get a deep red hue that comes out most in the sun. Because I have dark hair, it really warms up my color (instead of dying it red like it might if I had blond hair). And I swear that whenever the sun comes out, people comment on the beauty of my hair color. They think it's natural too. This red hair color doesn't look fake like it does with intense chemical dyes. And when it fades, you don't get a gross brassy color. It just reverts back to the previous color. After using this product for a while now, I get the color and richness I want while letting my unaltered hair grow back. The result is consistently conditioned and beautiful hair color. My hair gets healthier every week. I use this dye once every 5-7 weeks. But be warned! Henna is a bit messy when you put it on. It's hard to wash out without any product after you dye it. I put it on on a Friday night. Cover with shower cap. Sleep on it. Wake up and do some house tasks. Then wash it out. In the shower, as I rinse it out. I use CONDITIONER ONLY just to help loosen the mix from the hair. Then it doesn't strip it from your hair either. It comes right out with conditioner. Presto. Easy. Then it dries and looks luxurious and shiny. I love this stuff!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bright red turns out beautiful dark red, I started out with dark brown. Made my hair so shiny and beautiful. Totally love it. Yeah, it's messy, but worth it!

the brightest henna red i've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

such a beautiful vibrant color. People always stop me and ask about it... they are always surprised to find out it is a natural dye. it' stunning in the sunlight, really luminous.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like I already said for the "Red" one of this brand, perfect! Doesn't look unnatural, a vibrant shine - really amazing. This one turns more to orange than the "Red" one, that's why I switch between both :) Highly recommended!

very pretty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

bright red was so nice! I liked it more than the red-red. its not light.. or strawberry on me just bright red! I started out dark blondish I guess... and yes pretreated chemically colored hair... using red is ok.. its the indigo you gotta watch out for when using henna over chemicals. (burgundy for example has the "black" henna in it.. this turned my hair grey-green-purple color...when I washed out it was basically light ASH brown.... when I wanted burgundy I ended up with hair LESS red than when I started!) but this one wont do any of that.

Great color, shiny hair afterwards. I have dark brown hair and this really warms up my color and changes the color into a red, warm, beautiful dark brown :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this henna from Light Mountain. I've tried a couple of their shades (red, mahogany, black) but the bright red one is my favourite. I just blend it with plain water, nothing else. Leave it on to cure for about 3 hours, covered. I then apply it on my hair with disposable latex gloves on my hands (the ones that come with the packaging aren't that good in my opinion, they're too big). I usually split my hair into 4-5 sections and work with one section at a time. It doesn't take much time, for me it takes 20 minutes at most to apply it all over my hair. I put the plastic cap that comes with it to cover the hair. I leave it on for about 3-4 hours. I use the blow dryer every once in a while for about 10 minutes to get some heat on the hair. When it's time to take it off i use warm water and then some conditioner to get the last of it out. I don't wash my hair with shampoo for 2 days afterwards (so that the color "settles" in). All in all it is a bit messy, but once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad. I do my hair every 2 months during the weekend. It's like having a spa day, i treat my hair with this great hair color. I have to mention that my hair has been colored with normal hair dye as well. And then with henna again. And then with conventional hair dye again. And nothing bad has happened ;) The color from the conventional dye didn't seem to stick too good the first round. I haven't bleached henna though, so I don't know what it would happen. I think I am going to stick to henna though. The hair feels smoother and it shines really nice. Not so many split ends either. I don't have any grey hairs (yet) so we'll see how this performs as i grow older ^^

I love this henna.

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works. If you don't like smell of it, mix 10 drops of rosemary eo in it, or other eo, like lemon, eucalyptus etc. Also I do use lemon juice (from fresh lemon), to get some boost for color.

Un super hénné

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'ai d'abord été attirée par le packaging de cette marque, très original. Ensuite par son prix très intéressant. Mais le plus important, c'est la qualité, et elle est présente !! La couleur est géniale et a de super reflets rouges. Petit plus : les gants fournis dans la notice.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice rich color, looks very natural.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

100% of lawsonia inermis is very nice functioning for my hair. My hair tinted reddish brown with orange shade and natural shining.