great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the process of putting warm herbal mud on my head, love the natural smell, and the resulting color! Beautiful brown with violet-red & gold undertones.

Color may take awhile to come out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love how it makes my hair feel and look...healthy and shiny. The one thing I learned is that it may take much longer than they say in the directions for the actual burgundy color to come out - depending upon your hair texture. My hair is thick and doesn't color easily, so I have to leave it on for 2 hours. Worth it if you have the time.

Love Light Mountain Henna!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As always, Light Mountain Henna is a great product! It gives my hair wonderful, rich, natural-looking colors, and one of the best things about it is that it coats my extremely fine, limp hair and gives it incredibly body and shine! At the moment Burgundy is my favorite color because it gives my hair wonderful red tones without being too overpowering. My natural hair color is your average brown, and it now has streaks of grey coming in. The henna is of course messy, and a big pain to apply (like covering your head in mud), but it's totally worth it! NOTE: They both have reddish tones, but the Burgundy henna color is stronger than the Mahogany, which is a bit more subtle.

Henna hair dye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell gave me a migraine and I threw up and was sick all night.

Никак /Vika- .Israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Дешево бесполезно много грязи. Нечего не получилось...полное разочарование. Cheap useless lot of dirt. Nothing happened ... not a complete disappointment

Light Mountain Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Henna for almost 20 yrs, mostly bought from Paris but now that I have been in the US for long, had to try out a new one. Have only used it once. It is ok as it does not tell you exactly how long to keep the Henna on and hair does not look glossy as it has always done with other Hennas that I have used. I was a little perturbed that they advised not to use any metal when they say they have not used any chemicals! Only chemicals will react to metal, natural henna will not react to metal, so I am a bit confused if it is truly natural as thye say it is.

ummmm sorry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

guess i didnt do it right.. I LOVE light mountain henna.... as long as its only RED henna (forget name on ingredient list) but when it has that "lawsonia or "indigo" ingredient (BLACK "henna") it doesnt work for me... it turns grey, blue, green etc but the just reds are awesome!!!! after this dye mishap , (the burgundy turned greyish ASH brown , cuz luckily I rinsed it out as I saw it was bluish green).... I used the "bright red" with great results. so I will still always buy light mountain colors, red, bright red, light red.. etc

My Go-To Product for Hairdye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light Mountain has been my go-to brand on henna and other natural hairdyes for years now, and it has never failed to deliver for me. Easy to use once you've established your own routine for henna, and doesn't smell that bad to me as I add jojoba oil and other natural perfumes to the color to cover up the earthy smell henna naturally has.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light Mountain is great quality henna that really works. Definitely recommend

Great Organic Burgundy Hair Color! SAFE for your Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This burgundy hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

1 2