Best color and shine ever

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this product because I am starting to see my first grey hairs (I am 31) and the results are fabulous. I absolutely love the shine and manageability this henna gives to my hair. I mix the henna with sage tea and rosemary tea together (they are known to cover grey hair) and my hair is dyed it's natural haircolor, which is chestnut. I don't mind the extra work or clean-up after because I get the best haircolor that is out there without harming my health.

Light Mountain Natural

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was my first henna experience, and it was just what I had expected. It takes a long time, but it is nice to spend the day caring for oneself every now and again. I love the henna shine!

Colour is true, odour a bit of a problem.

Posted by Reviewer2748960 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective and gives a good even colour. The only problem is that 72 hours later my hair still smells like wet hay. I am going to try adding a bit of essential oil the next time I wash my hair to see if I can get rid of the smell. It is a viable option to chemical hair colours, but be warned that the odour is very noticible and lasts at least 3 days. You might want to time when you colour your hair so that you will not be in close quarters with others for a few days after. I could give the product 4 stars except for the smell, which reduces it to 3 stars.

Great Organic Chestnut Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This chestnut hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

It's a mess, but wort to try

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You need to work hard to get the color on your hair. And even when you think, that you done, you need to live about a week with this grass and clay scent in your hair. Oh, and don't forget to avoid the rain without umbrella, because your clothes can be stained in green or light brown colour. In the other hand, the color is beautifull and your hair will say a big thank you. Shiny and healthy thank you:)

hair

Posted by 5405726941385361902 on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've liked this henna gentle on the hair and scalp hurt pretty smell is not like it's a great chemical dyes

keeps getting better!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

really happy with the results so far -- with repeated usage the colour actually gets deeper and richer. can't beat the price either, and it's free from the harmful effects of chemical dyes. i do have to do touch-ups within a month of colouring, but then i don't mind because it actually feels like a treat every time. Edit: A few years into the whole colouring process, I switched to Surya because it's so much easier to apply and seems to give lovely results too.

Light Mountain Chestnut Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2769947 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It gave a really true chestnut color. The application was very messy however, and hard to get out of hair. It has been three days and my hair still smells like grass when it is wet. So good color results, but a lot of hassle with waiting after you mix product, messy application, etc.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is great and cheap! Nice shades!

It doesn't work for me