First choice in hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't let the description fool you into thinking it's only a styling spray. I've been using it as a hairspray for over 5 years. I would never switch since it's effective, absolutely fragrance free, and leaves hair soft, not sticky or stiff.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3301983 on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have curly hair naturally n most products specially in summer make my hair crunchy and nasty my hair looks healthy and shinny and my curls look great and my hair is really soft and pretty i love it been using it for almost a year i wouldnt change !!!

Justo lo que quería

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré este spray por recomendación de una youtuber, y aunque al principio no me gustó demasiado, ahora he de decir que lo uso a diario y cada vez me gusta más. No me gustó al principio por dos motivos, uno el olor, no huele a aloe vera, si no como a medicina pero desagradable, no sé, no me gusta, y por otra parte el pelo queda al tacto un poco apelmazado. Por contra, y por lo que cada vez me gusta más es porque personas como yo que tenemos el pelo rebelde, fosco, y que o lo planchamos o no podemos salir a la calle sin que parezca que tenemos un nido de pájaros en la cabeza, pero a la vez no se nos queda el rizo definido de por sí, nos viene fenomenal este tipo de productos. Te lo echas y automáticamente el rizo sale de nuevo y queda definido (si lo cepillamos obviamente vuelve a quitarse) pero el caso es que hace el apaño divinamente para cuando no tenemos tiempo ni ganas de peinarnos y tenemos un pelo, pues eso, imposible ;)

Not the greatest hairspray.

Posted by Reviewer1055630 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is very wet when sprayed on dry hair as a holding spray. Better used on wet hair as a styling lotion.

Best spray I ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1480977 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is definatelt THE best spray I have ever used. I have colored hair so lots of sprays (even for color treated hair) strip the color, but this one does not. It is light, has a pleasant smell and is not stiff and sticky.

GREAT ITEM !!

Posted by 4967790315066238610 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Helps volumise fine hair and making it looks thicker and also hold my hair styling in place. Just a little does the trick, too much and hair becomes too stiff.

Excellent styling spray

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a lighthold spray. It's excellent for damping down my flyaway hair, and helps when styling hair from wet. It has a lovely aloe vera smell, totally non-toxic.

Not bad

Posted by brownrice on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my family, it seems not bad, anyway, I checked the ingradient again, it seems few chemicals added.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Holds hair very nicely in shape, can be used in wet and dry hair - acts like a light hair spray.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't need a heavy hair spray. This one is gentle but holds quite well. I like to spray a little in my hand, rub my hands together and then run through my hair. Just enough to keep in place with no odor.