Help

Wen replacement, great with matching shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this with the matching shampoo about 2 times a week. For touch ups in between shampooing, I just use this conditioner alone. If you have seen the infomercials for Wen, you know Wen says it is a 'conditioning cleanser.' That's just a fancy way of saying Wen is a conditioner. You can get by using Wen to 'wash' or 'cleanse' your hair without shampoo for a while, but not forever. Eventually, you will need to shampoo. I find that this conditioner is a great Wen substitute at a fraction of the price. It seems to have some of the same ingredients, like the aloe, and yet it is not as thick as Wen. Again, I can't use this alone or my hair will get too oily eventually. But I can alternate between shampooing and conditioning at the same time, and just conditioning with the method Wen suggests by using this conditioner. My goal is to get to where I can shampoo only one time per week and use this by itself the rest of the time. But right now, it seems to take about 2 shampoo sessions per week, so we'll see.

I love this conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner detangles my long hair perfectly and gives them a nice glow. It has a rather strong rosemary and lemon smell, which disappears as soon as my hair get dry. It’s the best conditioner I’ve ever used.

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swim in a chlorinated pool but this conditioner protects my hair.

지성두피인데 꽤 좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

린스인데도 꽤 괜찮은 느낌이라 다음엔 꼭 샴푸 써보고 싶더군요. 근데 양도 넉넉하면서 가격이 저렴한 편이라 그런지 거의 늘 재고가 없는 것 같네요;;

Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this conditioner my hair looks with more volume, they are easy to comb, soft and shiny. The smell of the conditioner is very herbal, not too strong, and you can't feel the smell on hair after washing.

Хорош!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Понравился больше, чем Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner. Лучше увлажняет.

very goos

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thik and nice

oh so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes your hair really soft. I sometimes use it by itself with no shampoo, kinda like a cream rinse shampoo you can do it a few days in a row. great product.

Silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hair feeling silky and I love the smell, fresh!Will order again!

softens dry coloured hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and smells fine. The most important is that it´s working for my hail :-)

1 2