Good stuff

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.

double useage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is meant to take internally, but it works great on the skin also. I has to be refrigerated, which means no preservatives. That's great. The taste is neutral. Easy to swallow.

Hair moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my hair and it moisturizes it very well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice gel texture. It does have a bit of a strange almost fruity scent. I have been using for topical applications because it seems to have minimum ingredients where the ones marketed for skin use are more expensive and have more additives.

Rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had an allergic reaction from the gel. Caused a red rash that resembled sun burn. Fortunately the rash stopped once I discontinued use.

A great price for a classic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this one because it seems to work better for me than the juice (though I have no idea why it should). I have tried the preservative free one several times, and it always gets mouldy before I can finish a bottle (and I go through a bottle in about 10 days) so I'm sticking with this one.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can now say I like this. I have been using it twice a day for the last month and feel it is good for digestion and regularity. I will continue using regularly and really appreciate the good price from iHerb.

thicker than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD PRODUCT, BUT TAKE IT MIXED IN A SMOOTHIE.

Wonderful for Good Health!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Drink a cup (or even a gulp) of this a day and you should be able to see a good difference in your body (skin, nails, etc.); I did!!! I know that for sure!! Give it a try! I truly do recommend this particular product. It serves very well and can last a long while, depending on how much you use it.

Hydratation !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je l'ai reçue et l'utilise directement sur mes cheveux crépus en tant quand qu'hydradant !!! Mes cheveux aiment :)