Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent this Aloe Vera Gel! The taste is not very good, but the effectiveness of the product is excellent!!! Great for the stomach, digestion, and bowel!!! I was pleased with the product.

Big bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont thing i realized that the bought such a large bottle. Theres more than I know what to do with, but I do love this stuff. My daughter and I have kinky kurly hair and wear it natural. So I use this to make a leave-in conditioner mixture with my favorite conditioner and jojoba oil. Works wonders! And i mix it will castor oil and water to make a great conditioning hold for smoothing down edges. Awsome!

Changed the game for my hair and skin! (3c/4a curly hair)

Posted by MisterCurl on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So I'm still learning with this product. The taste sucks but I just take 1 fl oz of it and chase it with a sip of kombucha. I have been putting it on my face every night and it seems to work with moisture and softening but I'm not sure. I will probably change to aloe vera juice for using topically and drinking. But for my hair? This is probably one of the best natural products you could ever have and it is so simple. And what's great is this works for all hair types, all skin types, and doesn't require much effort. As someone with extremely curly hair, I try my best to find natural products that are simple and clean. I mix this with clay for a simple hair and skin detox mask (works best with red Moroccan clay). For my an aloe mist, I mix about 1/2 aloe gel and 1/2 distilled water in a spray bottle that I keep in the fridge. It must stay refrigerated unless you put a preservative in it to keep it outside the fridge. After I cleanse my hair, I apply my deep conditioner (Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Renewal System hair mask) and then I spray this on my scalp and hair. The moment I spray this on top of the deep conditioner, finger detangling becomes such a breeze and I get so much slip. Then I sit under my steamer with this mixture and my hair has become even softer than it already was and my scalp never really itches anymore. When I'm going to refresh whatever style I have, I spray this and apply oil on top. This also works as a prepoo for those of you who want to protect the moisture in your hair while shampooing. Just spray this on your hair and apply a mixture of coconut and olive oil. My hair becomes SO SOFT. I recommend this for anyone who wants softer hair and a better detangling experience. As for using it topically on your face, I think it's great but I'm sure a fresh aloe plant might be better since it doesn't have anything else in it. Get it, try it, tell us your thoughts! I swear by this.

Lily of the Valley aloe gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful for an upset tummy.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this. It works great with my essential oils.

Skin Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Drinking this juice makes your skin glow!

great

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like this. i use it on my skin. soothing and cooling. daughter likes it for her excema.

This is Amazing..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

2 ounces taken with juice takes care of my heartburns within seconds.

Mirale product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best products on iHerb. I'm very satisfied of using it. I feel strong myself. I can recomend aloe gel to evrybody. Thank iHerb.

Great for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for digestion, and the best brand out there. Glad iHerb has the whole leaf available, and not just the juice.