Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz (one gallon)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product can be easily found in most health food stores and on the internet. What makes Iheib stand out above everyone selling this product is there low shipping and the price of their products. Not to mention the benefits of the product. Since taking aloe vera juice I no longer have acid reflux and my overall well being has improved.

Best Value for the Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you use a lot of Aloe Vera juice, this is the way to go.

Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We drink this Aloe daily and enjoy its many health benefits!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz. (One Gallon) 3.78 liters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole digestive tract has been commpromised. I find that this aloe vera juice has been an immense help in healing the wall in my stomach. I will continue using it from now on.

Wonderful aloe vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very nice, mild taste... goes down very east, don't mind drinking it at all...!!!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz (One Gallon), 3.78 Liters(LTD-00128)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for cleaning all that crudd out of your gut! It's great to keep insides healthy!

Aloe Vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this the same time I started taking the Nerve & Osteo and I will not quit taking either one. I have never had regular bowels and now just like clock work.

Great value!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful value & an excellent product! I was buying another similar product, but this is better for much less money!!

safe, effective tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago when I was temporarily disabled with pain from damaged neck and upper thoracic vertebrae, I was about to turn back to a steroidal medicine for relief, when my acupuncturist said I could get the same effect drinking generous amounts of aloe vera juice, without risking the serious side-effects of the steroidal medicine. Amazingly it worked and I went on the search for a high quality, affordable aloe vera juice. Lily of the Desert is the one (organic with no preservatives) and iHerb is the most reliable and low-priced source I have found. If I consume a gallon over the course of about 2 weeks, I find I'm relieved of these pain symptoms for 2-4 months. This review is for the "inner fillet" aloe vera juice product -- I have yet to try the "whole leaf" aloe vera juice since I've read that it is the outside (green) part of the aloe vera leaf that causes diarrhea if you ingest too much.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps lower my high blood pressure and cleans the inside. Aloe vera juice is a very good cleanser. I gave some of this to my mother to try for a few days, and she asked me to order a big bottle for her. I have not tried any other brands but will order this one again.