Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera juice sort of tasted like gasoline. It was so repulsive, I just threw the whole bottle away. Unfortunately, since it's a food item, I can't return it. I'm glad it only cost me a few dollars. It's not worth a penny.

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise ce jus d'aloe vera pour hydrater mes cheveux, je le mets dans mon vapo!! Je trouve qu'il est extremement moins cher qu'en France!!! Merci iherb !!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for me. I have nearly gone through almost 10 bottles and will be placing another order to 10 today. This has been great for detangling my extremely course hair in which I am very tender headed. I just place it in a spray bottle straight and spray my hair and I don't have to rinse it out because the smell goes away before it dries. I also use it daily to drink, it does have a bit of a bad taste when drinking it straight but many things that are good for you may not always taste the best. I mix it with other drinks which makes it taste great and even my son and grandchildren love it and drinks it regularly. Keep selling this product at this great price and I will keep buying it. You have made a customer for live. Thanks

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair feel dry

Awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't really say I liked it, the taste is awful :/ (which probably just is what aloe tastes like)