Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Vera juice is good for so many different things. It has a cool and refreshing flavor. It is very effective on burns of all types and is also useful on cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne , poison - ivy and eczema. If taken internally it is a great aid in the healing of stomach disorders, ulcers, constipation, colitis and all colon problems. Regular use of aloe vera juice will keep the colon clean. This is a very useful product with many beneficial results! IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Check out the freebies and the daily and weekly specials.

Great!!

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iherb for the work you do. I have alot of stomach issues, irritable bowel and really bad indigestion along with diverticulitis. It really helped calm my stomach down. No preservatives makes this a great product due to reactions I have with some preservatives. When taking it with my daily vitamins it does seem to give me a extra boost.

Organic and No Preservatives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We buy this brand because it is organic and uses only citric acid to keep it fresh. We use it whenever we feel like we're coming down with a cold or flu. It will even cure a urinary tract infection: 2 oz aloe vera juice in a glass of water 3 x day for 3 to 4 days and avoid sweets. Blessed relief. This worked even after prescription medications failed. Also, the juice can be applied to acne to help it heal.

Great Stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to get this brand, because it is whole leaf and has less preservatives than others. I take it for my IBS. I was told my a homeopathic doctor,(my neighbor) 40 years ago to take aloe vera. She had a plant and would cut off a leaf and squeeze it's contents out and down her throat. Do your homework, Aloe Vera is wonderful stuff and this one is good.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good brand and it works on me. If I feel heartburn coming on, I'll drink an ounce of Aloe vera juice and begin to feel better right away.

soothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps soothes stomach after overeating or indulging in acidic or spicy foods. Relieves constipation.

Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Looked for one with the least amount of preservatives, this was it.

T. Reed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does what it claims!!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink an ounce of this every day and my stomach works perfect I take probiotic as well.

Very good for absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really kicks the cayenne into high gear,to the point I can Feel It tingling in my fingertips.