Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this first thing every morning with apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice in a glass of water. It tastes quite good, actually refreshing. After a week or so I've noticed that I'm no longer so gassy and best of all, it makes me regular...almost like clockwork about two hours after taking it. This is huge for someone who suffered from chronic constipation.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped with my joint pain and give me some extra energy.

Nice Aloe Vera Juice but prefer the whole leaf one!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally ordered this Aloe Vera Inner Fillet juice. I find this one a bit bitter and prefer the whole leaf one which is much smoother and easy to drink. This however a good product. Iherb provides good service!

Wonderful remedy for acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, my friends love this product, my houseguests have discovered and love this product. I get acid reflux when I eat gluten. As soon as I lie down it begins, but if I take about 1/4 of this juice before bed, acid reflux does not occur - heavenly!

Good Stomach Medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from a bit of acid stomach. I notice that if I take a few ounces of Aloe Vera juice before breakfast my stomach is much more comfortable... sometimes take it in the afternoon too. Better with a little apple juice to disguise the taste. I like that this product isn't full of preservatives.

Aloe vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not all this companies aloe juices are preservative free and organic. That is important to me and this one is. Really helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract.

Great product, lowest price anywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This aloe juice gives me good energy and helps soothe my stomach. Finally an aloe vera juice that doesn't have any added ingredients such as preservatives! Also, iHerb has the best price I've been able to find anywhere.

helps digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this aloe vera gel isn't bad, especially when a little grape juice is added. Yet it really helps digestion. It also seems to help with pain management.

My skin looks better

Posted by anaree on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am from Queensland, Australia, where skin cancer is a problem. I started taking aloe vera juice at age 38 and found my skin improved and dry skin patches disappeared. I am 56 years old now and do not have a line on my face. :)

Best Aloe Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think that this is a very good preservative free aloe juice which is easy to drink. Thanks Iherb for having this availablle.

1 2