makes my tummy happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and candida/stomach issues. Wake up every morning with horrible stomach cramps but i started drinking this in the mornings and the cramps go away! Amazing stuff and the great price is an added bonus

seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and have very sore joints I bought this to ease some of the pain and it has helped. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the flavor I thought it was supposed to be tasteless but its not and maybe I read it wrong and it didn't say flavorless?

low price, good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is one of the real organic foods you can get many healthy nutrients from.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Aloe Vera for three weeks. I mixed it water, and yes! I do see results. My skin on my face is much more clearer and softer, my snall pimples just disappeard within 4 days. It just one downside.. The taste is horrific, but i guess it is because it is organic and preservative free. I will keep byuing it :)

Nice Juice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lili of the Desert organic preservative free Aloe is the best. I love this especialy over summer. Have to get ordering more. Smells and tastes fresh. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Used to be...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

$3.96 only a few months ago...

detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It s good for detoxing :) it doesn't taste that bad :)

Lily of the Desert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the product because its content is of premium quality.

Nice

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bien, odeur vraiment pas terrible par contre mais un bon prix. Attention, c'est en verre !

Many uses for this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although this product has many uses I find the best one for me is taking 2 oz. daily for acid reflex. I take this every morning and it has helped my acid reflex and I no longer have to take medication for acid reflex.