makes my tummy happy!

Posted by 4715350940892095937 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and candida/stomach issues. Wake up every morning with horrible stomach cramps but i started drinking this in the mornings and the cramps go away! Amazing stuff and the great price is an added bonus

seems to be helping

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and have very sore joints I bought this to ease some of the pain and it has helped. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the flavor I thought it was supposed to be tasteless but its not and maybe I read it wrong and it didn't say flavorless?

The best!

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Aloe Vera for three weeks. I mixed it water, and yes! I do see results. My skin on my face is much more clearer and softer, my snall pimples just disappeard within 4 days. It just one downside.. The taste is horrific, but i guess it is because it is organic and preservative free. I will keep byuing it :)

Nice Juice.

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lili of the Desert organic preservative free Aloe is the best. I love this especialy over summer. Have to get ordering more. Smells and tastes fresh. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Nice

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bien, odeur vraiment pas terrible par contre mais un bon prix. Attention, c'est en verre !

Lily of the Desert

Posted by 4700906177646051396 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the product because its content is of premium quality.

The worlds wonder non-drug

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really great stuff. I had a swollen left ankle from veracious veins and it reduced it by half. Who knows what else its healing in my body. I shall continue to buy and use this product. Thanks iHerb for carrying a great product.

Good for health

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for overall health, balances everything. I lost excessive weight. I take one table spoon mixed with 100 ml of water, three times a day 20 mins before food. Horrible flavor, but i don't care. I prefer this bottle without preservatives.

low price, good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2197168 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is one of the real organic foods you can get many healthy nutrients from.

מצויין ממליץ בחום

Posted by 4676179002136829620 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

הטעם טוב ,אם כי מעט חמוץ האריזה מזכוכית (אני תמיד מעדיף זכוכית על פלסטיק) והמוצר כשר

1 2 3 4