Aloe Vera

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Vera juice is commonly known as a skin healer, moisturizer and softener. It is dramatically effective on burns of all types and is good for cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne, poison-ivy and eczema. Taken internally 98-99% pure aloe vera juice is known to aid in the healing of stomach disorders, ulcers, consipation, colitis and all colon problems. Regular use of aloe vera juice will keep the colon clean. Smoothe and easy to drink. Pleasant tasting. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lily of the Desert also carries a preservative free whole leaf aloe vera juice. I only gave this one a 4 star review because it has preservatives. Other than that is is very good.

Great quality Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use the product to soothe my digestive tract. After a past history of ulcerative colitis, it has become a fairly regular regimen, along with a good probiotic. Essential for those folks who have ulcers, bad digestion, etc.

Try this.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer3111690 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this in the past month and do feel it is helping my GI tract to heal

Wonderful Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2697822 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. I use it extensively for digestive and heartburn issues.

Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer2101118 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been transitioning my hair to its natural texture for about five months. I learned about this product from You-tube. It feels great on my hair. I mix it with coconut oil and jojoba oil. It works great as a leave-in conditioner

Iike it!

Posted by viOlla on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality is perfect! I use it as healthy morning cocktail with water, honey and lemon juice.

Lily of the Desert, Whole leaf aloe vera juice - excelent

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product! Everyone in my family takes it every day as a general tonic. Aloe vera is a plant related to cactus. If you take by mouth aloe helps for stomach ulcers, bowel diseases, constipation , fever, for inflammation and asthma too. You can apply to the skin to protect for burns, sunburn, to kill bacteria. Lily of the Desert aloe vera purity and content are certified by the IASC. I recommend this product! Thanks.

wouldn't do without it anmore

Posted by Reviewer3101825 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not very tastey...however a necessity. Mix it with juice and its great.

1 2 3 4