Attention liquid

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've finally found a vitamin that goes down great with juice, for my kids. This really helps with keeping the irritability and scattered thinking down and calm focus up. We don't even want to go that prescription route for ADD/ADHD - way too many risks. I've even starting taking it for myself. It has everything nutritionally for good brain function without a bunch of excess herbs. I'm so pleased the omega 3's are in there too, and GABA.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2075343 on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hyper 2 yr old loves his juice and his siblings all want it too. Tastes great. Measures with built in measuring...quite ingenious. I will buy again.

Good for adults and children

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the morning and it definitely gives me a boost throughout the morning. You will need another dose mid afternoon to keep you going till dinner time no jitters and doesn't interupt sleep.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1674397 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Liquid Health Attention has made a huge difference in my daughter. She has more self-control. I would (and do!) recommend this to anyone with ADD or ADHD.

Bought for the kids

Posted by 4843632900553631180 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my kids and have seen a difference in their behaviour, calmer. I've ended up using this myself and have felt my head is clearer and consentration has improved

Brown leakage from bottle

Posted by 5564581626798013987 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't open it but the liquid seems leaked in spite of the bottle is closed. Is it dangerous to use it???

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1144036 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd bottle of Attention for my ADHD child, n I finally see some effects. I give a generous dose and he takes it happily.

liquid health products

Posted by Reviewer2443184 on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

awsome product and very very fast shipping

AMAZING.

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My child is developmentally delayed. This has provided her with the ability to focus and stay on task much better. We have been doing a regimen of sockeye salmon, organic meat, raw milk, auditory therapy, OT, PT, to name a few, and this is a wonderful adjunct. We will continue this for years to come. She also likes the taste!

liquid health products, attention

Posted by Reviewer2156215 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids had trouble concentrating in school but after 8 years of using this product they have been on the honor roll.

1 2