The Best Calcium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My PT. suggested this calcium for me. I have osteoporousis and this is the most complete and best assimalated calcium to be found! It tastes pretty good too:O)

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have literally had bone change back to normal testing with this product. Definitly a 5 star rating!

Lifesaver

Posted by IHerbforyou on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I literally can not be without this product. I take it every evening and it calms my body down and I sleep like a baby again. Many people I now usethis product as finally can sleep again...This is great, not only for osteoporoses, but also great for those struggling with insomnia and interuptet sleep...Thank you IHerb for your great products and service:-)

calcium

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Add this to your smoothie if you need extra calcium

liq Cal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great. except I have NOT been good about remembering to take it!

Liquid Health Products, Calcium&Magnesium 32 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love being able to take liquid Calcium. It tastes good in water and disolves quickly. It builds strong bones and keeps you from taking prescription drugs.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the way it digests

Ick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should have read the ingredients list before purchasing this product. I wanted a calcium supplement I could take without having to swallow horse pills. I have tried the chewable version, but those seem to glue themselves to my teeth. This liquid does not taste great when first swallowed, but the worst part for me is the horrid aftertaste. When I took my first dose, I thought the taste wasn't very good, but not unbearable. Then the aftertaste kicked in and I thought "artificial sweetener". Supposedly Stevia is not an artificial sweetener, but it tastes like one and the leaves the same nasty aftertaste as all the artificial sweeteners do. This product is only a one-month supply, which makes it quite expensive, but in this case I'm glad it will be gone in a month. I will continue looking for something better.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very high quality calium --- in liquid form. So easy to take.

Hoppersmom

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easiest way to get calcim and magnesium in a super picky eater who is also sensitive to dairy. Could not do without Liquid Health!

1 2