liquid health products, multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product ever. I have been taking it for over a year and just now discovered that iherb has it and for a more reasonable cost. Its taste is pretty good for vitamins and it doesnt have an after taste. Goes down so much better than a hand full of vitamins every morning.

Liquid Vitamins/Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and the first review I've written on iHerb although I've been ordering for a long time. I have a lot of digestion problems and normally vitamins and minerals make me feel sick even when I take them with food. This product is easily digestible. Since I have a poor diet and am not able to eat a variety of foods, I knew I was lacking. Within a week, I felt a big difference. I highly recommend this product. One problem I had, and I read that another person did too, is that the cap cracked as I tried to open it. It was very brittle. I called iHerb and they replaced it immediately. I hope the manufacturer fixes this problem.

Absolutely Awesome

Posted by consciouslivingchallenge on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of all. Tastes delicious and fruity, and my hair became a beautiful piece of silk! Not kidding. Feels sooooo smooth and shiny.You won't go wrong with this one.

Would prefer a sugar free version

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the nutrients available in this formula, but don't like the added agave nectar, which is high in fructose. I would gladly sacrifice taste for the lack of sugar.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First I thought, the price was kinda expensive but when I saw the high quality forms of vitamins it contained, then I thought it was actually a great buy. I actually feel better, my urine is not bright yellow like the pill form of vitamins usually give me. I actually have been feeling more energy, I have been sleeping better just wish the taste was a little bit more pleasant but still not that bad, my kids actually like the taste. I am very satisfied and will buy again, I really feel great with more energy!

Wow Talk about absorbtion and energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product and the results are almost immediate. walking uphills and 2 flights of steps without panting and breathing hard. Taste is alright, price is better than flushing pills down the toilet! Wonderful company to work with as they ship products fast!

best taste of them all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I previously tried 3 or 4 of the top selling brands and found them all repulsive in taste; Liquid Health is by far the most palatable to me, not delicious, but not revolting, and I could stand to have it sitting on my tongue. As far as how good it is, I found myself looking forward to taking it, so if "listen to the body" is a valid measurement, my body wanted this product.

I love this Liquid Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most of the items listed on this bottle I used to take in pill form. By taking this in liquid form it is more easily assimilated by my body. It is so convenient, delicious, and complete! You couldn't ask for a better multi vitamin.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very complete supplement. Taste ok. Iherb.com is a wonderful company. Easy to contact, very helpful,lowest prices I could find, and fast delivery. Wouldnt order from anywhere else.

Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really delivers. I was not a big Vitamin person, but at least partially through this product, I have not been sick in over a year and have more energy.

1 2 3 4