Healing and Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle product. I have tried other liquid formulas and capsules and pills, but nothing comes close to the effectiveness of this product! I had a painful knot on the joint of my little finger. It was inflamed and painful and made it difficult for me to bend my little finger. This product after using it for 3 months, dissolved the arthritic knot and I am pain free! I was in a near fatal car crash and had fractures of my pelvis, back, hip and spine. I had to learn to walk again. After several years, the pain from these old injuries left me incapacitated and I was becoming more and more crippled. This product has given my life back to me! Thank you!!!!

A better alternative to the "NowFoods" version.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to NowFoods products and this glucosamine is the only product that beats the NowFoods version. I like this one better because it uses Aloe Vera juice. The aftertaste is horrible but it works like a dream. After three days of using it....BAM joint pain is gone. I have ordered this product several times.

Liquid Health Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it is made to do. I have ordered for my neighbor and since he has been taking it his back is more supple and easier to adjust. I have been taking it also and my hands are getting less sore everyday. Thank you for being there for people that wants to take natural remedies I do not go to doctors, and only take herbals and vitamins. I am 83 yrs. old and can work circles aroud most younger people. Johnnie Lyons

Amazing performance - acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you can get by the taste, which I can - drink it cold, it improves the taste. It takes about 3-4 days to get in your system and after that my knee pain was gone!! My knee is almost bone on bone and this extra slickness that is provided allows me to move all day pain free. Where as before I was in pain, still taking anti-inflammatory stuff like ibuprofen - which worked to a slight degree. Also all other joints and swelling went down. It works. Figure out how to get past the taste and you have paid the price of admission. I drink it straight and cold. I've heard others mix it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent, after a few months of use, I don't feel osteo arthritis (joints) pain any more. The only draw back is the container. The measuring device doesn't work since the bottle is not transparent and pouring creates a mess. I fixed it by transferring the product into a glass bottle.

Winding Down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how good it works yet, but I do know its not hurting me, I have been doing 1-3 hours of water classes at the YMCA since I have been taking this, between the two I notice a little better knee movement but still have intermitten pain. I agree the taste is GROSS!! I have found I keep a bottle of Crystal light yellow lemonaide and I mix one ounce of product to 2 ounces of lemonaide and I can barely taste the salty bitter taste of the liquid health. I take this 2xdaily.. I say give it a try cant hurt..

Glucosamine Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to take without mixing into another type of liquid. Would prefer something I could take alone without mixing.

not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 10 days now, I have aching in my knees, I was hoping I would feel a difference, I do know that I use to use the joint supplement for horses and I felt much better but had to stop due to too much copper in it, I will continue to take this till its gone but it should have started working by now, the taste is disgusting by itself, and it is hard to measure out 1 oz. you cant see how much you are squeezing so I use a measuring cup so I don't over squeeze. if I don't notice a difference by the time Im finished I will not buy this again

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This products is great and no harmful additives which you find in capsules of glucosamine/msm. Works well.

delivery time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mwas impress with the time of delivery of the order as well as the price, you have very affortable price. Thanks

1 2