great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I even use it for my dog it is a miracle liquid....my dog couldnt get up or walk one dosage and he was running up and down the stairs like a puppy...I give it to my husband,,and my brother who lives overseas ..his doctor told him if you can get it liquid get it!!!! it is not found in some countries...so we are so lucky here in the USA and having Iherb! Blessed we are...

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have much arthritis, particularly in my right knee. After taking this for 3-4 days, I noticed a remarkable decrease in pain. I agree, water or juice has to be added in order to tolerate the very rich taste. I also like the self measuring spout. Will continue to use.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rocket fuel for the joints.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my dog...

Lovely Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product certainly reduces the arthritic pain in my hips,and I can walk quite a distance when I use it. Without it, I could not go to the gym, which I do regularly. It is kind on the stomach, as well(unlike the tablet form which gives me wind). I find it very easy to take as it just slides down.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good Quality all vegetable

Liquid Health Products, Glucosamine-V

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works great and is vegan!

glucosamine v

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really works great!, and fast, the first two days I doubled the dose for loading, and I noticed less pain in the first day, but it does have a very bad taste!!, Im using it as I have arthritis in my neck and back, my knees hurt, and most of all when I used to go to bed laying down my arms would hurt so bad I couldnt sleep and my hands and fingers would go numb, well now I can sleep much better, and I would say I am 85% better, and the price is right, Stacey, in Menife

the bottle design changed

Posted by ekowithtochi on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

iherb should update the photo and it taste sweet and bitter

Waiting for result. Taste not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste great. Still waiting to see if it works