liquid health products opti glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for a couple of years now and he never misses his morning dose. He says his joints never bother him now.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use,great with tea/add to morning soy protein shake or organic berry-type juice...noticable better flexibility & energy. Take half dose/reg days...full dose when hiking or exercise regimen days.

Liquid Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel it is a miracle in a bottle.

Liquid Health Products, Opti-Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good price/quality.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started adding this to my breakfast smoothie. It definitely helped with all of my little aches and pains. Big difference!

liquid health opti glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have felt a difference with my joints since using it. Joints feel better.

Actually, dangerous-to-use product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received the order in the different bottle, not as at the picture,but its not a big story. The substance inside was liquid like a water with many bubbles, not oily like I used before. The taste and smell like spoiled juice. The support personnel to which I addressed was some clown, tried to startle me and to turn me to idiot. So, I don't know - or it is some spoiled product because of the storage conditions, or it is the usual quality product of this company. I'll send this trash back to iHerbs. Maybe this clown that answered me will use it. Just checked up this item on the vitacost and the feedbacks are the same as mine. So, this is simply bad product. Save your money...