my old girl...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a ten yr old collie yellow lab that started hobbeling on her back leg. I purchased this product at our local pet retailer and to phenominal results, she actually runs now. In reserching the internet a bit for a little more economical purchase I came across your company, Thank you SOOOOOO much for not having the rediculious markup that the chain pet stores have, I will continue to purchase from you each month. I also run a pet daycare/boarding practice in Atlanta, GA and recommend you to everyone I know!

Works instantly and great for long term usage in Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only products I can find for cats and it is in liquid form. One day I over did it, I gave my cat 7ml of this at one time, well, within an hour she was walking much better, but I found out I gave her too much, you should separate the times and don't give them more than 7ml a day, separate it to 3 and 3 or 3.5 and 3.5, again more is not better for any suppliment. Especially these are small animals. At least for cats, for dogs, I have no idea. This product is reasonably priced and is very effective.

Works well, but not tasty for my cat

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only reasonably priced joint support I could find for my cat in Canada. It works really well, her howling has nearly stopped. Downside is that she doesn't like the flavour. Apparently beef, but smells fruity. I have to let it evaporate overnight so I only have to syringe 1 ml into her mouth.

My old girl had sore joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried the pills, but she finds them and spit them out. The beef flavored liquid seems to be working very well. She likes it and has reduced joint issue's.

my dog loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

even though it says it's beef flavour, it smells more fruity than beefy

JOINT complete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cat doesnt really like the taste, so we use a syringe(with the needle taken out) to squirt it in his mouth. He only gets a quarter to half the smallest dose cos its a lot for a cat ,He gets 2mls in morning and 2mls at night, AFTER food cos it causes wind!Sometimes He just gets one dose a day cos he doesnt really need a lot but He is def limpng a lot less.Could be mixed with food cos I doubt any cat will like the taste if the smell is anything to go by, smells kinda lemony!But kinda tases like beef, so Im told!And NO the cat didnt tell me , my mother tried a bit!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat´s love this!

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dogs like it on their hard food, that eat it up fast.

Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was very nervous about putting this in my cats soft food. She turns her nose up at the slightest of smells...well she gobbles this right up. She seems to walk a little less "limpy" so I am going to continue and finish the bottle and hope things really improve she is 14 yrs old. I will probable order again especially since she eats it right up....can't hurt!

1 2