A rip off!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, but I have to say I feel like a fool for paying $21 for this! I had read some of the other reviews that said it was small, but this is ridiculous! Small is an understatement! There is literally about a tablespoon in this thing. This company is laughing all the way to the bank! Having said that, I know the benefits of honey for the skin. I use a honey face scrub every night. But, do yourself a favor and look at Y.S. organic royal jelly and honey, its $20 for 24oz of basically the same thing!

Best mask ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask! At first, I was a little put off by the price for the tiny container, but when I used it, I realized that you only needed a tiny bit to cover your whole face! I leave it on for as long as I feel like and I love that by the time I wash it off, it feels like it has just soaked right into my skin leaving it so soft and supple! I will definitely purchase again though I imagine it will take a while to run out! I also plan on trying the face food.

soo yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin loves the Bee Yummy! I have been suffering with adult acne for a few years now, yet never had issues as a teen. So far, Bee Yummy has been the best product I have used for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't tolerate the harsh acne products available otc. This product is wonderful!

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After removing the mask..it makes my acne scar looks smaller & my skin radiant..Quite like it..

healthy mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Skin is soft and healthy after rinsing and seems to be helping to heal old acne marks. I think it's better to rinse after an hour or so, not leave on overnight.

Definitely worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only used this stuff for 30 minutes the first time and it seemed to do nothing. But the next time I left it on for about 4 hours and wow! This stuff definitely evens out skin and leaves it a little more flawless if used a couple times a week for several hours each time. I agree with the other reviewers, there is no way I would sleep in this stuff as it feels like rubbing honey directly on your face. Also, it lasted longer than I expected. The jar is teeny tiny but a little goes a long way. I would say I got 15 to 20 treatments out of one jar.

Bee Yummy Honey Mask

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

According to other reviews, this product didn't work for everyone, but it worked amazingly for me! You can see the results straight after you wash it off. My skin feels extremely soft and the impurities are gone (from the honey). Amazing! Definitely will reorder.

too small for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive worked in cosmetics and this is nothing but a sample size. Very disappointed with price vs size.

Good but very sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this overnight a few times now, even used lightly, it's very sticky .. quite uncomfortable if you want to apply it to your neck as well. My skin did feel a little softer, and a little goes a LONG way. A jar will last months. Great ingredients. If you want to save money, my guess is that raw manuka honey will do a similar job.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good mask after using things that dry the skin.. It brings a lot of moisture

1 2 3