caused breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very emolient and has that moisturising cream-gel texture unlike many other physical zinc, titanium oxide based sunscreens. At first it gave me a bit of sting but fades out very quickly and nothing that you can feel if you are not that sensitive. However, I found it very hard to build up to have equivalent amount for spf level and worst out of all it cuased breakouts on my skin... I really wanted to like this but unfortunately it's not for my face. I moved onto trilogy's daily defence spf 15 which is not yet available in the US. I so wanted to buy sunscreen that has higher spf and does not cause breakout but i guess I need to stick to trilogy for a while for now....

the nicest sunscreen i've ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

having read rave reviews of the orange version of this sunscreen, i decided to get the unscented product instead--it seems like the orange oil in the orange version assists in burning of the skin (or something!) it's the loveliest sunscreen i've tried yet. there is truly a minimal amount of scent, it's nothing discernable unless you inhale the product deeply. most of all, the absorbency is amazing. there's no feelings of oiliness or stickiness, the sunscreen sinks into the skin without any shine and skin just looks incredibly natural. seriously cannot get enough of this sunscreen! you won't regret it at all.

Full of Nanoparticles

Posted by funkydharma on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would be great if not for the nanos.

Disappointing product control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've brought this product once previously from herb but find the consistence of my latest purchase to be more runny and less effective. It didn't do it's job at all, which is a shame since this product work so well in the past (gave it 5 stars), the ingredient list is the same as the previous bottle must be a dodgy batch-or at least I hope so. Hasn't past it's use by date.

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I had found my new favorite sunscreen, untill I saw that one of the ingrediens is vitamin A.