good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good. more natural then other energy drinks. no dips after.

5 hour excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can make one bottle last three days. Sometimes all I need is a sip to get me going. At other times I break it up thorough out the day. I have never taken the whole bottle at once. NO CRASH.

Love em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A+

EXCELLENT product

Posted by WendysRamblings on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have many ailments, Fibromyalgia and a heart condition being the ones relating to this review, these two make me extremely tired. I can't have caffeine due to the heart ailment so have had to look for alternatives which are caffeine free... difficult where it comes to "energy" as most products contain caffeine. When I take it I'm able to not only stay awake all day but I have a bit of energy to live on which I wouldn't have otherwise. This product does not affect my heart pains. I love this product and hope and pray that they never discontinue it unless it's to improve on it. :-) Which in my eyes would be hard to do. I can't recommend this product enough... and I'm not one to write reviews so you can take it to the bank.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting it to taste a bit gross but it was actually quite pleasant.

Fast energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work a second job in the evening, and 5 Hour Energy gives me the boost I need before heading into work when I've had a long day. I have loads of energy without every feeling jittery. You can take this product with confidence.

No peaks or valleys, just steady energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect a big rush from this product, and don't expect a crash. Just the energy you need for 5 hours, sure and steady. Less than a cup of coffee's worth of caffeine, and no sugar. Its the high level of B vitamins that buffer and remove all the stress or rush, and the amino acids that make that small amount of caffeine metabolize so gradually that it lasts longer. There's nothing else in it. Best energy drink on the market.

AWESOME product & GREAT customer service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

5 Hour Energy is great. Having a neurological condition that causes fatigue, 5 hr energy gives me the energy needed to get through the day, without a crash. The customer service at iHerb makes me a customer for life. Thank you to iHerb & Living Essentials for making my life livable.

Love this stuff,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I need this to get me on my treadmill LOVE IT no crashes!! I only use half a bottle each day, works great!!

Good energy boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me alert for hours.

1 2